OT: Stock trading | Page 38 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Yeah, 12% of their revenue so the looming uncertainty about Tik Tok is an issue. Also, if Microsoft buys Tik Tok, they may move to Azure for edge computing, and not use Fastly,

And now Tik Tok has been banned lol. RIP FSLY

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Anyone own Chegg? Might be late to the party but looks interesting based on what I'm hearing about schools/online learning.

Reaction Score
Anyone own Chegg? Might be late to the party but looks interesting based on what I'm hearing about schools/online learning.
Had in the 60s and threw it out with the bath water recently. Sick seeing how much it jumped since.

Reaction Score
so sad to sell the final piece of LVGO. Their mgmt sucks!!!! I own a little Chegg, just showing relative strength. Added ROKU on the dip yesterday, my account was like the dow down 1000 today! Yikes!

Reaction Score
so sad to sell the final piece of LVGO. Their mgmt sucks!!!! I own a little Chegg, just showing relative strength. Added ROKU on the dip yesterday, my account was like the dow down 1000 today! Yikes!
I sold a little LVGO but holding some for that $11 per share cash value. Their decision to merge drastically changed the course of my entire week. That move has me so frustrated and angry. I think they could have continued to soar and have more appealing merger options, Went from having a huge week to barely up when that announcement came out. Would gladly trade you to be only down 1000 today. I was trading OSTK most of the day. It was holding up so well but the overall negative vibe of the market today got it late too. Took advantage to average down on TWLO at 243, get long position on OSTK and add JMIA and DRIO. I was and am still tempted to sell everything in my trading account soon and keep plenty of fresh powder for bloodbath days like today. There has to be a stimulus soon though, which should really prop up the market I hope.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Up 30% on the day and it's only just begun.
I have a decent amount, nothing special, so hopefully this takes off. I’ll sell at certain point. If it dips under $8-$9 I’ll probably buy again. I’m holding XRP for a looong time

Reaction Score
I think we mentioned it around $6-6.50 right? It’s def getting a lot of press right now.

Reaction Score
"100 percent of chainlink wallets are in profit"

How all chainlink holders are feeling

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Just converted my link to dai to hold the value and then some. Will buy more with it if drops below $10-$9

Reaction Score
So hard to trade these mini runs. Upside on this short term is maybe $30. If it gets near there I will be selling about 50-60% then buying back in on pullback.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
So hard to trade these mini runs. Upside on this short term is maybe $30. If it gets near there I will be selling about 50-60% then buying back in on pullback.
Might take the gains and dump those into XRP

Reaction Score
XRP definitely has a run in it but I would buy back into LINK if it drops back down in teens. LINK could be worth $100+ in long run. XRP is a 3x-4x IMHO over same timeframe.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
XRP definitely has a run in it but I would buy back into LINK if it drops back down in teens. LINK could be worth $100+ in long run. XRP is a 3x-4x IMHO over same timeframe.
I’m in XRP for the long haul. It has enormous potential to moon. Might put my gains from the link run into it. I’m probably going to convert my ETH to dai and then buy either buy mote link or ETH when the prize gets lower

Reaction Score
I’m in XRP for the long haul. It has enormous potential to moon. Might put my gains from the link run into it. I’m probably going to convert my ETH to dai and then buy either buy mote link or ETH when the prize gets lower
The major thing that concerns me about XRP is the 100 billion token supply. That is outrageous in my opinion. Real money to be made in the defi space with staking coins, such as link.

Reaction Score
Its true that cryptos with large supplies will take much longer to mature- XRP is trying to process bank transfers ect and will need a huge supply of tokens if they pull off what they are trying to do. I just don't see it having an unlimited ceiling -maybe $3 which would be a 10x and not a bad return.

Reaction Score
What a beat down today.
The past 5 trading days have been miserable for me. A correction in tech was overdue, doesn’t make it any easier to deal with though, Hoping the rotation back to tech starts tomorrow, Thank God for the announced Tesla split tonight, should lift the stock considerably tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom