OT: Stock trading | Page 72 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
I don't want to start another thread, but does anyone have Key Bank? If yes, how is it?
Bought KEY late Mar-Apr given conservative lending, book value, and high yield (still ~4%). Added since only on dips <15, but KEY remains among few US regionals analysts view as slightly undervalued.

Alternatives: Hold/like USB on good dips. Ally, yet overvalued now? North of the border: RY, TD, CM?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Bought KEY late Mar-Apr given conservative lending, book value, and high yield (still ~4%). Added since only on dips <15, but KEY remains among few US regionals analysts view as slightly undervalued.

Alternatives: Hold/like USB on good dips. Ally, yet overvalued now? North of the border: RY, TD, CM?
Thanks for the info. I should’ve specified as I’m looking for a new bank

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

I liked pbct but huge leap today

Reaction Score
What's everyone's opinion on Tesla these days? I'm a huge fan (I've had a Model 3 since 2018) and I've been a stockholder since 2016 (I wish in a lot bigger quantities of course!) How can this stock keep continuing to run? I'm growing concerned it's too much of my portfolio and it's sky high ridiculous valuation can't last forever.

When I bought Tesla in my IRA (a rollover 401k), it was 3% of my IRA. It is now 99% (I haven't invested an additional penny to my IRA). In my brokerage account, it was about 5% and now it's 25%.
That's great, I'd definitely take at least half of that profit given its not taxable. Too much of the revenue growth upside is priced into the stock in my mind so although there is of course room to grow in EV there is equal or greater downside risk (competition, Musk is both genius & nuts) worth taking the gain and reinvesting conservatively.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
LTC or ETH. Anything else is pure gambling.

Yeah, that is what I thought. Those are the two I dipped into very lightly in the spring

Reaction Score
UAVS: someone weeks back mentioned the tiny ag mapping/drone company as a prospective drone delivery enabler for an unidentified company TBD; current largest holding of the HAIL iShares mobility ETF

Reaction Score
Anybody have thoughts on the best bets in non BTC crypto?
I honestly think Ethereum is a nice buy. My theory is that institutional investors will become priced out as Bitcoin rises in price over this year, and will be looking to throw their money into the next thing that can best serve as a store of value plus have additional utility.

I think Chainlink will continue to melt faces and Synthetix Network looks super solid.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UAVS: someone weeks back mentioned the tiny ag mapping/drone company as a prospective drone delivery enabler for an unidentified company TBD; current largest holding of the HAIL iShares mobility ETF

Just grabbed some, and HAIL for good measure.

Reaction Score
Anyone own LMND? I like the long term play of upsetting the old stodgy insurance industry, and it's a huge market, but don't know much about the company or its leaders.
I wish someone had responded to this post and then it might have made me finally pull the trigger and buy some. I keep delaying buying this stock and now it's more than doubled in the last month. It's tough to pull the trigger now when you just saw a run up like that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom