OT: Stock trading | Page 29 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
PFE 52 week high is %43.23

Frigging people were actually selling it off today, LOL Must be the so called Robinhood dolts.

I'm at this point where I'm riding Novavax, but it appears Pfizer is ahead and better positioned for a vaccine.
Is there a point where I switch lanes?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I'm at this point where I'm riding Novavax, but it appears Pfizer is ahead and better positioned for a vaccine.

why not invest in both?

Reaction Score
LOL, I was just gonna post how much NVAX has been pumped up, crazy!

Reaction Score
why not invest in both?

That's an option. I envision jumping off one and onto the other simultaneously, but that's really unlikely I guess. I probably need to jump into Pfizer when I see the buy point.

Reaction Score
You guys talk about this stock every day yet I can’t find it anywhere! LINK is listed as a different $4 stock and Schwab doesn’t list it. What am I missing?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You guys talk about this stock every day yet I can’t find it anywhere! LINK is listed as a different $4 stock and Schwab doesn’t list it. What am I missing?
It’s a crypto currency. You have to buy it on one of the exchanges

Reaction Score
Chainlink is a company that issued tokens (coins) instead of stock. An exchange such as Coinbase will give you access to purchase these types of companies and crypto currencies as well.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Chainlink is a company that issued tokens (coins) instead of stock. An exchange such as Coinbase will give you access to purchase these types of companies and crypto currencies as well.
companies?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Tesla ahs been a beast, can't keep this monster down. And now I am hearing that Tesla will be putting charging stations at Waffle Houses. Shear Brilliance by Elon!!
I bought some shares last week. Elon is a genius and an innovator but the risk is that he gets a hold of some bad weed and decides to Tweet out or post a Tik Toc video while stoned to the bejesus belt and mention that he's thinking of retiring or something.

the Q

Reaction Score
Anyone have ADTN?
Seems like a potential 5G sleeper

Reaction Score
I started at about $2- nice. I’m thinking it’s going to $40 at some point easy.

Totally agree. Just imagine when they go "online" with staking. So much link will be locked up and that is going to sky rocket the price. Hard to put a price prediction on link, but best case scenario down the road, it's going to $100 and up. At that point price discovery will be a beautiful thing. A date to watch is August 28th. It is the Smart Contract Summit. Sergey will be one of the speakers. Who else will be there? Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Former Deputy CTO of the White House....just to name a few.

the Q

Reaction Score
I cannot believe I missed WBA dipping under 40.

Reaction Score
companies?
I define crypto projects two ways. The first is simply a currency on a block chain. BHC, LITE....
The second are projects like Chainlink or Theda that are going to preform a service and have a more company like business model. You are accentually (IMHO) investing in a company and not ness just relying solely on FOMO, volume or increasing adoption to generate gains.

Reaction Score
Vanguard users, any suggestions for what funds you should have in your Roth IRA? I have it all in VTSAX right now. I'm 39 and not going to retire for another 15-20 years. I came into some spare money recently and bought some ETF's (VOO, BND) to get my feet wet (I am stock market illiterate). I want to buy VGT but am nervous to get into it.

Reaction Score
Vanguard users, any suggestions for what funds you should have in your Roth IRA? I have it all in VTSAX right now. I'm 39 and not going to retire for another 15-20 years. I came into some spare money recently and bought some ETF's (VOO, BND) to get my feet wet (I am stock market illiterate). I want to buy VGT but am nervous to get into it.

Keep it vtsax and you will be a millionaire. I'm slowly selling VGT here and there. I have owned some of the vanguard funds for 20+ years and know them so well it's easy to buy sell etc.

Vti, voo, vgt, vpu, vwo

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Drones baby....Drones.....UAVS....

Do your DD and jump on while you can. AMZN rumors are continuing to heat up!
The due diligence is following this thread, brotha! Give us some tickers to check out! Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom