OT: Stock trading | Page 167 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Smart. Barring alternatives (e.g., Somerville company HuskyHawk mentioned; if it goes public), EV plays will require NON-mainland sourced lithium. If you like LAC, consider observing MP. Within about a year, MP will add US lithium processing on top of current mining. Most/all? US and western lithium miners' depend on mainland processing. So, MP's processing for their own AND 3rd-parties' lithium will be a massive differentiator. Added MP <$12 Oct 20 + more <$24 at May dip. Not selling.

Similarly, EVs will require more copper than ICE vehicles. Despite recent FCX's recent dips, not selling for a few years+. Will add should FCX unexpectedly dip below initial Jul 20 buy price.

Que Chinese manipulation of the lithium market soon, will be interesting to see if they crash the price before buying it all up like they did with BTC and copper.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Que Chinese manipulation of the lithium market soon, will be interesting to see if they crash the price before buying it all up like they did with BTC and copper.
Copper to an extent sure, but the mainland BTC actions specifically focused on reeling in crypto mining's energy use, resulting impacts on energy availability, and further enabling the Central Govt's RMB crypto. Identifying negatives of many a Central Govt policy decision is easy, but less so specifically for mainland residents with the recent crypto policy acts. Just one opinion.

Reaction Score
RNW (ReNew Power Global), an Indian solar and power company traded up 8% during today's initial day of trading. 5.6 GW of existing power generation, 4.26 GW additional contracted projects in process, 18 provinces of India, established 2011. Fully expect RNW to bounce up and down massively, yet currently up ridiculously with guaranteed breakeven after selling initial $-equivalent of SPAC units. Might be worthy of monitoring. Investor Relations | ReNew Power Private Limited

Reaction Score
Is the symbol :$BUD?? lol
Haha, its a youtube channel for crypto. My godson tells me his 20K is now worth 70 using their training and tips in 8 months. Thats better than my crypto uplift. I’m looking for confirmation.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Yeah. Hadn't been paying much attention to it lately and all of a sudden it was up almost 45% today.

Didn't see any news yet as to why it blew up. Just hoping it gives me something by 2023.
Yeah I haven’t been able to find a reason but it has a bit of volume today. I read somewhere that the CEO bought a ton of shares but not sure if that’s true. Nice to see it pop though.

Reaction Score
Anyone else have Solana? Got in a little late at $76 but within two days it’s at $93! I know Scot-e is a fan as well.

Reaction Score
I think mentioned this a long time ago- but HEX has been killing it. I think it still has a long way to go.

Reaction Score
E! I’ve told so many people about this juggernaut but few listen, ha. Incredible company with a lot of runway left.

Reaction Score
Earnings call is next week
Before ABML's spike back up Friday, last week's big dip to 4 month lows around $1.20 also may have motivated CEO’s 2 million share purchase.
New CEO with ties to Tesla?
Same ABML CEO I think. IIRC, the ex-Tesla battery guy joined ABML last year as CTO, head of R&D.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
E! I’ve told so many people about this juggernaut but few listen, ha. Incredible company with a lot of runway left.

Got some, but probably high. Should have waited for a dip

Reaction Score
IDA - Aside from obvious human, utilities, housing and commercial property tolls in LA, MS, etc, further overpopulated hospitals in the woefully vaccinated states, impacts on petrochemical refining capacity (e.g., Colonial closing some facilities), resulting rising costs, etc will have some US economy hit. How much, time will tell. Feel for the Deep South residents, even the NON-immune deficient, inexplicably anti-vaxxers.

Reaction Score
At least none of my UCONN family will be able to say I did not mention it early.

Reaction Score
Haha, I meant to type SE as in Sea Limited. Tremendous company and stock with a super bright future. Should be a trillion dollar company eventually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom