Stock trading

@uconntoatl Is Coinbase a smart place to keep my Chainlink holdings or is there a better option elsewhere?
I would recommend removing your digital assests from an exchange or a hot (online) wallet. Cold wallets like a Ledger Nano S I think are the best for long term holding. I've had one since 2017 with no issues, just make sure to buy from their actual website,, not any reseller.You own the keys/wallet address on a cold wallet. Your keys your crypto.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
I would recommend removing your digital assests from an exchange or a hot (online) wallet. Cold wallets like a Ledger Nano S I think are the best for long term holding. I've had one since 2017 with no issues, just make sure to buy from their actual website,, not any reseller.You own the keys/wallet address on a cold wallet. Your keys your crypto.
Ledger nano as a cold, hardware wallet. Trust as a private wallet on your phone

Congrats to Chainlink on new ath today
20210504_141318.jpg

@uconntoatl Is Coinbase a smart place to keep my Chainlink holdings or is there a better option elsewhere?
Go to Chainlink's website and see if they have a hard wallet you can download. Like an electrum wallet.

Write down your private keys.

Last edited:
So I used to trade Waves through the last bull run. I sold the last of it off this summer because Hitbtc was chasing me off for being American. It was $1 then. It just hit $36. Whaddufuq is goin on? 36x is insane. Missed out on that one.

Can also consider some of the high interest lending platforms like Celsius and BlockFi. They pay some decent APRs. A real alternative to CDs with stable coins at 10% APR and no time requirements.

ETCG one to watch as Ethereum takes off.. up 68% in last 3 days and expect ETH to keep moving upwards

NFTs you say?

Chainlink takes it one step further with dynamic NFTs. NFTs that are constantly updated and changed based on new real world data. Think digital sports trading cards.

Screenshot_20210505-123941_Chrome.jpg

98Uconn

NL1MF
I believe in LINK and I still have hope for ADA and also HBAR. I have enough in LINK to make a couple bucks but my moon shot is that someday ADA, VET or HBAR will take off. Hodling some DOGE I bought at .03 which got me started in trading but I don't really believe in it. Wish I did though, because my $48 invested is worth $1660 right now 🙄.

January ‘22 Price target?
For Link? My safe bet is $100-200. With that being said, I will never think about selling link until explicit staking goes live on their network. In fact, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to tell my future kids I sold link before explicit staking.

Last edited:
Really great breakdown of Chainlink by chainlinkgod if you're interested in becoming even more based. Starts around the 10 minuter mark. Make sure to have a drink it hand for what your mind is about to endure.

Last edited:

the Q

Thanos was right...
For Link? My safe bet is $100-200. With that being said, I will never think about selling link until implicit staking goes live on their network. In fact, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to tell my future kids I sold link before implicit staking.

I would buy more if I knew what the hell that even is lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baylorfan

Top Bottom