OT: Stock trading | Page 139 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Scam IMO - not to say you can't work it, but staying away from this and DOGE
sold my doge but if it goes lower I'll buy back in as a lotto ticket. Instead of safemoon I bought shib lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Another good day my friends. @Chin Diesel

Yeah. I'm not in it for a life changing position. I'm still learning and trying to see if the stuff I look for in value and growth stocks plays out on the real world.

With ABML it's in an industry that has to explode over next 50 years. Recycling precious metals for battery powered equipment is going to be more efficient than mining the earth and refining raw material on to usable rare metals. Recycling existing processed metals used for the same technology has to work financially eventually.
Not sure if ABML is the play but I'm looking for ETF' or funds which are focused on this moreso than generic technology or innovation funds or ETF's.

Reaction Score
For those that want a set it and forget it option in Crypto, I think VET is a great choice. Posession of VET allows the holder to produce the tokens gas VTHO. VTHO is what fuels the services VET provides. It's analogous to a dividend in stocks.

VET will be (and is) an early adopter in supply chain. There is a big DHL conference in June and an imminent coinbase listing for some short term catalysts as well. VET and LINK people.
I was trading it when it was VEN. Showing my age.

Reaction Score
SKLZ - mobile gaming company. Cathie Woods bought in heavily this past week.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any recommendations for the platforms and the process for investing in something like Vechain? The platforms I use don’t offer it.
Is it legal in the US? I know you can trade it on Binance and KuCoin, but is it not allowed to trade in the US?

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Does anyone have any recommendations for the platforms and the process for investing in something like Vechain? The platforms I use don’t offer it.
Is it legal in the US? I know you can trade it on Binance and KuCoin, but is it not allowed to trade in the US?
Binance.us you can trade it. Also check into the VeThor wallet you should be able to fund that and buy through it. If you holding it that is probably your best bet.

Reaction Score

VET can be purchased on crypto.com

Reaction Score
I bought the small cap and travel dip pretty hard. Reached a new ATH today. Thanks WSB'ers for coming back from crypto.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Binance.us you can trade it. Also check into the VeThor wallet you should be able to fund that and buy through it. If you holding it that is probably your best bet.
Binance.us is not available in Connecticut yet. I was not aware of this until recently. Frustrating because I've been holding crypto in regular Binance for a few years and I can't access it.

Gutter King

Reaction Score
You should be able to get that crypto, but you'll probably need to figure out the workaround and put in the legwork. Remember to do a small test move before you move all of it. I think they claimed a grace period from Bin to B.us, but i cant imagine them being sticklers and enforcing that window. You should be able to move Vet to their vthor wallet. The rest of your crypto, I don't know the best route, but get it handled the sooner the better.

Even your s*coins are prolly worth something now.
Binance.us is not available in Connecticut yet. I was not aware of this until recently. Frustrating because I've been holding crypto in regular Binance for a few years and I can't access it.

Gutter King

Reaction Score
GDLNF. This is a very big boom or bust play that may take another Greenland election cycle (4 years) to pan out. The Kvanfjeld is home to one of the largest rare earths deposit in the world. There was a snap election a month ago that ushered in the liberal government that destroyed the mines approval, due to pollution concerns. This is only a matter of time for the approval of this mine which could benefit the Inuit people ALA Alaska oil royalties. I was in years ago at .06 and sold in the mid twenties. I'm personally back in at .057 because this is a major cog in the EV calculus.

Reaction Score
Updated Chainlink rankings
20210427_155628.jpg

Reaction Score
Invested in Cambium (CMBM) last summer at about 7$ a pop. Riding at 62$ They do standardized testing software for a bunch of states.

Anybody in on this one? Thoughts on when I should be selling? Not sure how much more they have in the tanks

Reaction Score
@huskyinfl Not that MMND has high volume, yet why opt for pink sheets MMEDF typically with lower volume than MMND (NASDAQ GS)?
It was just uplisted. MMEDF is done. Converted to mnmd on Tues. Still loving it along with CRLBF and TCNNF. Shroomwise cmps is down atai will list later. Mnmd has a robust pipeline but I'm just making money.

Reaction Score
It was just uplisted. MMEDF is done. Converted to mnmd on Tues. Still loving it along with CRLBF and TCNNF. Shroomwise cmps is down atai will list later. Mnmd has a robust pipeline but I'm just making money.
Thanks for clarifying.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I have a really stupid stock question, so forgive my ignorance. I was given a share or two of Disney stock as a gift probably 25-30 years ago but have no idea how to track what that looks like now. I believe I have all the initial information that I was given but haven’t a clue how to go about finding out it’s current status?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom