OT: Stock trading | Page 132 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
ABML at $2, seems like a good buy?
Another b.s. hit piece by a short has hurt the last couple of days. I averaged down yesterday but they seem to have a bright future if you're willing to hold a while. The company came right back out with a rebuttal to the claims.

Reaction Score
Crypto...I know most are at or around ATH right now... and Bitcoin is the clear leader.. although it seems to have more usefulness as of a store of value rather than a currency.. and Ethereum, although high gas fees.. has endless potential (ie NBA Top Shot)... but for those of you more In the know than I (I've been reading up on the technology for a few months and slowly investing a few hundred bucks here and there ).. doesn't it seem likely that Cardano, Link, HBAR and others like that can all succeed and really take off on the next decade? I may be way off but this seems as revolutionary as the advent of the internet..
HBAR has tripled since this post. Good call here. Limited short term upside given run up, or just getting started?

Reaction Score
Buying opportunities today? Ahead of the Fed announcement/non-announcement (def doing nothing now, spec on what it might do sometime in future) that is driving markets lower seemingly just because. SENS back <3, NNDM only halfway recovered seems to have hit a short-term ceiling.

Reaction Score
PLUG got whacked last night and this morning. Not sure why. Perhaps an energy policy decision? I picked up some for the future.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
HBAR has tripled since this post. Good call here. Limited short term upside given run up, or just getting started?
I am very new to Crypto but I'm reading up on and absorbing as much as I can. The trick is, everyone seems to have a reason why "their coin" is the next Bitcoin. The alt's are very susceptible to pumping and perception. From the little I know, HBAR seems to operate differently.. having a governing council and seems to be built for longer and slower growth.

Reaction Score
HBAR is doing a slow role out of their platform. It will have these "potential" bumps or news bumps along the way that should move the price. It's a great long term hold. Just nibble on it over the next year and buy any dips.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Anyone loading up on anything in the last few days? SNDL seems interesting but has taken a hit (no pun intended) the last couple of days.

Reaction Score
Anyone loading up on anything in the last few days? SNDL seems interesting but has taken a hit (no pun intended) the last couple of days.
Bought a small amount of WIMI this AM on its 20% dip today (dilutive $84m capital raise at $7.50 for SPAC units at low $8.50 2yr exit), otherwise unfortunately would have to sell at losses.

Seems the market switched too early to recovery stocks & worldwide new virus waves are troubling, tech isn't staying down.

Reaction Score
Monday Monday, could be interesting. More Archegos Capital/ Bill Hwang impact? Nomura PB-client defaulting on $2b margin call? MS purportedly shopping unusually large block of securities during weekend. No clue what will occur with DISCA and VIAC, but lucky to recently sell the latter >99.

Happy to increase some cash, but bought some MSGE down 10% post-MSGN merger announcement and a little GME at 117 AH in small gambling Roth.

Ever Given ship potentially partially refloated, but reportedly a few weeks best for the Suez Canal to be fully operational. Meanwhile, Erdogan clusterpharking Turkey some more, yet began initial DCA in TUR for the real LT when he’s finally gone.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
At this point, I'm just waiting and watching. Don't see any clear reason to buy or sell right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom