OT: Stock trading | Page 127 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score

Just answered my own question, they are going after different minerals. NIOBF doesn't have to deal with the Uranium tailings that the Kvanfjeld has to. Seems like a sound play that will sell as fast as they can get it out of the ground.

Reaction Score
Some of the biggest crypto news you'll ever hear. Chainlink is the Beastmaster
I have no idea what any of that means but bought more chainlink after reading it
True due diligence

Reaction Score
I have no idea what any of that means but bought more chainlink after reading it
True due diligence
Haha buying link under 100 is never a bad idea. Essentially, node operators/oracles that provide real world data (price feeds most popular right now) have to report on chain which cost ethereum gas fees( which are outrageously expensive right now) as eth has scaling issues. This problem means oracles have to sell the link they earn for eth for the gas/,maintenance fees. However, off-chain reporting eases those cost by 90% further incentivising future oracle creation and reducing current oracle operators from selling their link for eth gas fees.

~"Deutsche Telekom AG, Europe’s largest telecommunications company by revenue, is now one of the main data providers to Chainlink – the omnipresent oracle service on which decentralized finance (DeFi) relies."

This will be huge for companies operating oracles on chainlink.

Enjoy the ride up

Reaction Score
True due diligence
Supplementing my bare bones basic clueless crypto-swahili skills with Google Translate, undoubtedly you're good @LIuconn.

More importantly, solid insights from @uconntoatl have appeared to be well-grounded on legit knowledge AND produced favorable results. Advantage uconntoatl!

Reaction Score
Supplementing my bare bones basic clueless crypto-swahili skills with Google Translate, undoubtedly you're good @LIuconn.

More importantly, solid insights from @uconntoatl have appeared to be well-grounded on legit knowledge AND produced favorable results. Advantage uconntoatl!
Appreciate the kinds words....4 more chainlink integrations today......and it's only noon.

Imagine what happens when more chainlink gets locked up and out of circulation once they introduce staking.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Appreciate the kinds words....4 more chainlink integrations today......and it's only noon.

Imagine what happens when more chainlink gets locked up and out of circulation once they introduce staking.

I grabbed another 100. Will probably move what I have to an offline wallet now.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Good point, but I was just hoping to invest in it. The practicality of me owning cryptocurrency (i don't even own a cell phone) is negligible.
Lol. There might be ones similar to this one that track crypto currencies. Fidelity allows me to purchase this one

Reaction Score
It’s been a while since this thread discussed NKLA.
How do we feel about it at current levels?

Reaction Score
Could be why crypto is tanking

I think it’s tanking because people are hemorrhaging $ the past week in the stock market and this follows suit. I think most crypto investors start with stocks and then venture into crypto. When I was doing well in the stock market, I felt confidence to buy more crypto. This week, committing more $ isn’t too appealing for me, I suspect it’s the same for a lot of people.

Reaction Score
Could be why crypto is tanking

Traditionally in crypto bull markets there are multiple 30-50% pullbacks. I think the jury has been out on these two companies for awhile. Imo you should never trade crypto short-term, but rather buy for the long term. Opportunity to buy dips in the projects you believe in long term.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Despite a red day in the market, WKHS was an obvious bounce play today...dissapointed in myself I didn't entertain that.

RIDE has earnings 3/3 and it looks like the reversal is there as it's sitting on a confluence of supports. I think there's a chance it dips to 17.15, but the straightforward play is to hold to the triple top it's built. They are now at 100k preorders for the Endurance truck, up from 60k in Nov. Mostly commercial fleets, which bodes well.

Other than that, I've added to DPLS as this is IMO the best deal out there. This is going to probably be a gradual increase over the summer but is in line for an explosive 3Q/4Q as they anticipate their first revenues. This company has the technology to monitor pipelines, cables, nuclear, border walls, spaceships, checkpoints, etc. Some of these in the case of pipelines, oil rigs, mining, ought to be mandated IMO.

A couple other in befores: WSGF, RBNW, and LLIT (shell company for the NewEgg merger)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A couple other in befores: LLIT (shell company for the NewEgg merger)
Anyone see LLIT?

Going to merge w/ NEWEGG

GME in talks of starting up “build a pc” market.

1st acquisition from Cohen?

didn’t bite when it was trading in the 4s. Now it’s in the 8s

another potential acquisition is GMBL (E-Sports Entertainment Group)

Again didn’t bite when I saw this @ 4. Now it’s @ 18

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom