Stock Market Challenge, Round II | The Boneyard

Stock Market Challenge, Round II

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm looking to start another stock market challenge on Dec 1, and run it for three months, with a new one starting up as the current one is about to end.

The current one will end on Dec 31, and will have run for five+ months, which I think may have been too long.

Before I set it up, is there anyone who knows of a better site to run the challenge? There were a couple people unable to register on the current site, but my guess is this will be true for any site. Im inclined to stick with the current site, unless there are enough people who want to switch.

I'll make it interesting and toss in a year of no ads for this site for the winner, six months for 2nd place, and three months for third. I'll do the same for the current challenge, but it looks like 1st place May be locked up (who is "Schecter28?").

If you are interested, please reply to this post saying so, and subscribe to this post for updates.

Reaction Score
I'm looking to start another stock market challenge on Dec 1, and run it for three months, with a new one starting up as the current one is about to end.

The current one will end on Dec 31, and will have run for five+ months, which I think may have been too long.

Before I set it up, is there anyone who knows of a better site to run the challenge? There were a couple people unable to register on the current site, but my guess is this will be true for any site. Im inclined to stick with the current site, unless there are enough people who want to switch.

I'll make it interesting and toss in a year of no ads for this site for the winner, six months for 2nd place, and three months for third. I'll do the same for the current challenge, but it looks like 1st place May be locked up (who is "Schecter28?").

If you are interested, please reply to this post saying so, and subscribe to this post for updates.
I'm down!

Reaction Score
Who is Cusefan0307 and why is he or she beating the living crap out of us in the contest!?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom