Still in it for Ahmed Hill? | The Boneyard

Still in it for Ahmed Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do not read to much into those. Things change week to week with bball recruits

Reaction Score
surprising, reading Gunter's twitter he seems to know something though...

Reaction Score
surprising, reading Gunter's twitter he seems to know something though...
He does seem to know something and that's what has me hanging. They haven't been recruiting him for months. Maybe they got back in.

Reaction Score
He's said a couple of things on twitter today that we know to be true - that Hill has ties to Uconn through Augusta and that he wanted to visit in May (another boneyarder said that on here as a matter of fact). He also said Hill backtracked about cutting his list.

Who the heck knows.

Reaction Score
Hill stock has gone way down. Maybe some other schools backed off. I would still take him.

caw

Reaction Score
Just my supposition but I think he thought he was getting a UNC offer, said offer went elsewhere. Hill is still a fantastic player, regardless of his bad summer.

Reaction Score
If this is true I hope we are also back involved with Gant

Reactions: caw

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yup. Whoever he got his info from should never be trusted.
Could you or @tcf15 clarify the previous three posts.

Reaction Score
He made a Crystalball prediction on 247 Sports for Ahmed Hill, saying he would go to UConn. A lot of UConn fans reached out to him asking if there was new info about Hill's recruitment because he hadn't been associated with UConn for a while. The guy said that he heard some info this week that made him choose UConn. Then in a later tweet, he said he confirmed with Hill that his list hadn't been cut yet, but that UConn hadn't made any recent contact. So I expect the guy to change his crystal ball prediction from UConn to another school.

Reaction Score
The guy who predicted Hill to UConn tweeted what tcf posted. And I said just as we thought as in everyone knew UConn was not recruiting Hill. Tcf then said that the guys prediction will most likely change from UConn to another school. Then I said that he got bad info.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Thanks @tcf15 and @3uconn. IMHO I feel the information presented in this forum has elevated itself from recent years and you two guys are part of a contingent of really informed people that I enjoy reading.

Reaction Score
Thanks @tcf15 and @3uconn. IMHO if feel the information presented in this forum has elevated itself from recent years and you two guys are part of a contingent of really informed people that I enjoy reading.

I would treat them to a 3 1/2 cup or coned Jonathan Supreme ice cream at the UConn Dairy Barn. If you and I can bring the dawgs the six (6) of us could talk basketball until the cows come home!! ;)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I would treat them to a 3 1/2 cup or coned Jonathan Supreme ice cream at the UConn Dairy Barn. If you and I can bring the dawgs the six (6) of us could talk basketball until the cows come home!! ;)
It would be fun but I would be more at the level of the dogs regarding contributions.:) Speaking of dogs, I still couldn't replace by Aussie. A piece of me died with her. Still not ready. In fact didn't want any pets for a while but the Mrs. wanted a kitten so we got one this week. She got to name him. Calls him Kai. I call him Kai when she's around but when she isn't he's Kai Walker. Do this in honor of Kemba and my son's interest in Star Wars.

Reaction Score
It would be fun but I would be more at the level of the dogs regarding contributions.:) Speaking of dogs, I still couldn't replace by Aussie. A piece of me died with her. Still not ready. In fact didn't want any pets for a while but the Mrs. wanted a kitten so we got one this week. She got to name him. Calls him Kai. I call him Kai when she's around but when she isn't he's Kai Walker. Do this in honor of Kemba and my son's interest in Star Wars.

Wow...if you are at the canine level of contribution (Aussie in particular) that would put you in a different stratosphere with regards to intellectual engagement on all issues including hoops recruiting. Aussie Sheps are brilliant. Take your time. The grieving process is a journey all to itself. (Emphasis added)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
g1333946573716294511.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads