Still couldn't catch a break | The Boneyard

Still couldn't catch a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What about that no-call on that long pass in the 1st half? The ref reached but didn't pull the trigger. Was it interference on replay? Looked bad to me real time. Just a bit later they throw the flag on UConn in the end zone.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
When will P & GDL catch a break?

Reaction Score
What about that no-call on that long pass in the 1st half? The ref reached but didn't pull the trigger. Was it interference on replay? Looked bad to me real time. Just a bit later they throw the flag on UConn in the end zone.
What is blocking below the waist on a defending team on a punt? Never saw that before.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It was PI in the end zone. It was also PI against Maryland on the play you referred to.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Only thing I thought on the non call was that the ball was pretty far overthrown and maybe red decided it was inca thanks. The below the knees thing I never heard of before either unless it was on someone blocking for the kicker.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Only thing I thought on the non call was that the ball was pretty far overthrown and maybe red decided it was inca thanks. The below the knees thing I never heard of before either unless it was on someone blocking for the kicker.

It was right in front of me. The ball didn't seem that overthown, especially since the contact impeded the WR's run.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It was right in front of me. The ball didn't seem that overthown, especially since the contact impeded the WR's run.
Live what autocorrect does to a post. I was across the field but with a good view. I don't disagree with you, just guessing at why the no call. I do think it was too far to be caught, but when the receiver is impeded, he should get the benefit if the doubt and there should have been doubt. That being said, the way our D played, MD should have has 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom