Stewie to Birdie...no wait here comes Chong | The Boneyard

Stewie to Birdie...no wait here comes Chong

Reaction Score
Yes, Saniya's PT has gone down, but still fun to watch. This play caught my attention for obvious reasons.

'
I'M sitting here laughing to myself---Stewie to (almost Bird) but picked off by Sanyia who lays it in!!
This is precious (on, no that Napheesa) --still great to see Chong can play with the Big ole dogs and beat them at times. Go Saniya!!
BSCHW-thanks.

Reaction Score
'
I'M sitting here laughing to myself---Stewie to (almost Bird) but picked off by Sanyia who lays it in!!
This is precious (on, no that Napheesa) --still great to see Chong can play with the Big ole dogs and beat them at times. Go Saniya!!
BSCHW-thanks.
Stewie obviously grooved for Saniya. That's what old friends do.;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watched a lot of basketball last night. I'm the Minnesota v. Atlanta game, Maya and Tiff were matched up several times. Tiff definitely held her own. On one play on the right side of the court, the left-handed Tiff drove almost along the baseline. Maya stayed in front of her and retreated in a good defensive position. Tiff put up a short jumper and made it. Later in the game, Maya got a tip (no pun intended) on a pass intended for Tiff. Normally, this would be a breakaway layup for Maya, but Tiff raced with her and stayed in good defensive position. Maya decided to put on the brakes a few feet short of the hoop and pivoted to get a better shot angle. But Tiff moved with her and denied Maya, who passed to an oncoming teammate leading to a Minnesota turnover.

If you haven't seen Tiff lately, her 3-point shot is still as high as ever--maybe higher, her quick first step is as good as ever, and her body control is much better. She's still very left-handed, but she gets to the hoop and makes difficult shots with regularity. She even has a bit of a pull-up jumper.

Reaction Score
Stewie: Sue, don't play hard on Sanyia. She is my good friend and former roommate.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I watched a lot of basketball last night. I'm the Minnesota v. Atlanta game, Maya and Tiff were matched up several times. Tiff definitely held her own. On one play on the right side of the court, the left-handed Tiff drove almost along the baseline. Maya stayed in front of her and retreated in a good defensive position. Tiff put up a short jumper and made it. Later in the game, Maya got a tip (no pun intended) on a pass intended for Tiff. Normally, this would be a breakaway layup for Maya, but Tiff raced with her and stayed in good defensive position. Maya decided to put on the brakes a few feet short of the hoop and pivoted to get a better shot angle. But Tiff moved with her and denied Maya, who passed to an oncoming teammate leading to a Minnesota turnover.

If you haven't seen Tiff lately, her 3-point shot is still as high as ever--maybe higher, her quick first step is as good as ever, and her body control is much better. She's still very left-handed, but she gets to the hoop and makes difficult shots with regularity. She even has a bit of a pull-up jumper.

As good as Tiff was at UConn, she has grown and matured her game to another level. With Angel McCoughtry taking this year off, Tiff was expected to step up, she has. She's asking no quarter, and giving none. I continue to follow Tiff and all of the UConn Alums in the W.

Reaction Score
Lazy pass by Stewie. Geno would have her on the bench.
Each time Stewie makes that pass -she breathes a sigh--don't have to worry about Geno!! All she has to do now is make money--ain't it a shame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom