Stewie Talks Tourney Time | The Boneyard

Stewie Talks Tourney Time

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"I still talk to Geno about every two weeks, and I talk to the players all the time. The relationship goes way beyond just being there four years. When I talk to the players, I just tell them once you get to the NCAA Tournament, it’s like a completely new season. Anything that you’ve done up until this point goes out the window. You need to make sure that you give it your all in the next six games, that you show why you came to UConn.

Every year, the goal is to win the national championship. This is the best time of year, because it’s time to go out and get it."

Breanna Stewart: March Is The Best Time Of Year - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Reaction Score
That basically sums up what makes UCONN so special. Geno and his team invests so much in the success of these individual players, that they return and reinvest their interest in the current players. The current players have to be so inspired by the likes of DT, Maya, Sue, Morgan , Stewie , the best women players who ever played that the "Cycle" just rolls on...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom