Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I cracked up when I read:
Off-day conversation with Auriemma pays off for Stewart
But to explain why, I have to set the stage:
First, recall the old joke, "Ok enough about me, let's talk about you, what do you think about me?"
After the game last night, I see Stewie in a small alcove surrounded by a plague of journalists. Over to one side, there is one journalist talking to Jefferson, and one talking to Stef.
The I read the Elliott piece, and it appears that the conversation with MoJet and Stef went as follows, "So , what do you think about Stewart?"

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Stewie's stat line:
1. 430 pts, 19.5 per game average
2. 173 rebounds, 8 per game
3. 66 assists, 57 blocks and 36 steals
4. Only 37 turnovers
5. 49.5% shooting from the field, 80.4% from free throw line
6. Plays 29 minutes per game average
7. Averages 3.5 goofy grins per game, fixes headband 7.5 times per game

Reaction Score
I cracked up when I read:
Off-day conversation with Auriemma pays off for Stewart
But to explain why, I have to set the stage:
First, recall the old joke, "Ok enough about me, let's talk about you, what do you think about me?"
After the game last night, I see Stewie in a small alcove surrounded by a plague of journalists. Over to one side, there is one journalist talking to Jefferson, and one talking to Stef.
The I read the Elliott piece, and it appears that the conversation with MoJet and Stef went as follows, "So , what do you think about Stewart?"

"Stewie's just incredible," UConn senior Stefanie Dolson said. "She makes shots that no one else can make. I had no idea she had 37 until after the game and she does it with such ease. It's something that God gave her and she's just ... a freak."
Yes Stef, Stewie is a freak... of nature.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
"Stewie's just incredible," UConn senior Stefanie Dolson said. "She makes shots that no one else can make. I had no idea she had 37 until after the game and she does it with such ease. It's something that God gave her and she's just ... a freak."
Yes Stef, Stewie is a freak... of nature.

Speaking about Steph, did you see her foot tattoo? Announcer thought it was sock fluff. I did a rewind and zoomed in on it. It was a bunch of stars and someone's name. I was a bit shocked to see such a personal part of her I never knew about. We need to know more about this crazy amazing lady.

Reaction Score
I guess it's time for a bit of internet research. if I come up with anything, I'll post.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Just love how Stewie when asked what the key for the game is for her says, "Just being aggressive," in that manner that reminds you of Mike Tyson, Conan the Barbarian, the balrog in LOTR, and other exemplars of the word "AGGRESSION!!!"

Her swooping steal over on the left side in the first half was just beautiful as she suckered the ball handler into thinking the passing route was clear and then just flashed out so quickly that it looked like she was the intended target. That's a pass that Temple's Feyonda Fitzgerald will remember for a long time to come.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Speaking about Steph, did you see her foot tattoo? Announcer thought it was sock fluff. I did a rewind and zoomed in on it. It was a bunch of stars and someone's name. I was a bit shocked to see such a personal part of her I never knew about. We need to know more about this crazy amazing lady.

I did see that.

Reaction Score
I guess it's time for a bit of internet research. if I come up with anything, I'll post.

6921401702_f84c70c57e_h.jpg

Reaction Score
Stewie's stat line:
1. 430 pts, 19.5 per game average
2. 173 rebounds, 8 per game
3. 66 assists, 57 blocks and 36 steals
4. Only 37 turnovers
5. 49.5% shooting from the field, 80.4% from free throw line
6. Plays 29 minutes per game average
7. Averages 3.5 goofy grins per game, fixes headband 7.5 times per game
At least she got herself a headband.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I did not know that. Yea I thought it was sock fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom