Stewie Sits Atop the WNBA | The Boneyard

Stewie Sits Atop the WNBA

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Top 10 players WNBA power rankings

"Friends, 2018 is turning into the Year of Stewie. In her junior year in the league, Stewart is averaging 22.3 points per game, almost two points more than the second leading scorer, and shooting 53.8 percent from the field. According to Basketball Reference, she leads the league in win shares with 3.3 and player efficiency ratings at 29.4. Her maturity is a huge reason why the Storm have morphed into true title contenders this season."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And Oh yeah: The old lady is nipping at her heels at #2.

"If you thought that new mom Diana Taurasi was past her prime just because she's 36 years old and playing in her 14th WNBA season, well, think again. Taurasi is averaging 20.6 points per game and can still absolutely take over a game from beyond the arc — on Tuesday night against the New York Liberty, she tied her own WNBA record with seven 3-pointers in a row. Plus, she's shooting a league-best 95.2 percent from the free-throw line and averaging five assists per game."

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
The A'ja Wilson bashers must fold up their tents and admit the big gal can play basketball on the highest level. What other UCONN grads will be on this list in the future? Tiff? Gabby? Kia?

Top 10 players WNBA power rankings
"Friends, 2018 is turning into the Year of Stewie. In her junior year in the league, Stewart is averaging 22.3 points per game, almost two points more than the second leading scorer, and shooting 53.8 percent from the field. According to Basketball Reference, she leads the league in win shares with 3.3 and player efficiency ratings at 29.4. Her maturity is a huge reason why the Storm have morphed into true title contenders this season."

Reaction Score
Stewart is the best player in the WNBA right now. She started her freshman year off a little shaky but by the final four I saw how good she truly is. Her game continues to develop and her versatility makes her so dangerous.

Bird continues to defy father time and plays well when she's out there. I can tell she's slowed a bit but is still one of the best PGs in the league. Loyd is streaky but has a lot of game. If those three are firing on all cylinders the Storm are tough to beat.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Stewart is the best player in the WNBA right now. She started her freshman year off a little shaky but by the final four I saw how good she truly is. Her game continues to develop and her versatility makes her so dangerous.

Bird continues to defy father time and plays well when she out there. I can tell she's slowed a bit but is still one of the best PGs in the league. Loyd is streaky but has a lot of game. If those three are firing on all cylinders the Storm are tough to beat.

Ehh....I think maya and D are right there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom