Stewie length | The Boneyard

Stewie length

Reaction Score
I think Stewies best physical skill has to be her wingspan... it’s incredible and gave her a massive advantage.

I remember watching a game where she blocked a shot and it looked like a NBA centers length

I also remember reading that she could palm a men’s basketball but unsure how true that is?

honestly I dont think I’ve really seen many pics of any of the ladies palming a basketball period lol it’s pretty tough to do

Reaction Score
I also remember reading that she could palm a men’s basketball but unsure how true that is?

honestly I don't think I’ve really seen many pics of any of the ladies palming a basketball period lol it’s pretty tough to do
1599331129709.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think Stewies best physical skill has to be her wingspan... it’s incredible and gave her a massive advantage.
@
I remember watching a game where she blocked a shot and it looked like a NBA centers length

honestly I dont think I’ve really seen many pics of any of the ladies palming a basketball period lol it’s pretty tough to do
Look at the thread titled Squad and posted by @MDoggie in August. It appears on the page you are on now but farther down. There is our own Anna Makurat palming one.

Reaction Score
Is she swatting an invisible player w/ her left hand? :rolleyes:

See that big empty spot in the stands? You know damn well that there was never that many empty seats at any stadium where she played and can only mean that a whole group of ninjas casually got up for nachos or to mosey to the restroom all at once. Or did they have something more nefarious in mind? Didn't matter, El Condor Pasa was always ready to thwart their plans.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
See that big empty spot in the stands? You know damn well that there was never that many empty seats at any stadium where she played and can only mean that a whole group of ninjas casually got up for nachos or to mosey to the restroom all at once. Or did they have something more nefarious in mind? Didn't matter, El Condor Pasa was always ready to thwart their plans.
I believe that photo is at the Mohegan Sun during the AAC tournament championship game her Junior year. Many of the other team's fans do not go to the championship game for some reason and that is why there are a lot of empty seats.

Reaction Score
Yes, she had a great wing span. She also had perhaps the greatest mind set for any player I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Her calmness and demeanor on the court should be copied by every high school player in America.

Reaction Score
Good question. We know that some players can dunk in practice but it is rarely seen in college or pro games. It could be that not many women can palm the ball securely enough to keep control in game situations. Or be able to do two handed dunks. It's my impression that Geno wouldn't be happy with dunk attempts, maybe as too flashy or showing up opponents, but more likely that too many dunks would fail.

I would think Brittany Grinder could dunk easily but if she does in games it can't be much, at least when I've seen her play.

Reaction Score
Good question. We know that some players can dunk in practice but it is rarely seen in college or pro games....

I would think Brittany Grinder could dunk easily but if she does in games it can't be much, at least when I've seen her play.
Griner dunked twice in her first WNBA game. But since then she has only 10 regular season dunks (she has 12 of the 15 dunks ever recorded in a WNBA regular season game). She has 1 playoff dunk, the only playoff dunk in WNBA history. The 2 in her first game, and the fact that she has 5 all-star game dunks, makes me think she could do it a lot more, but doesn't.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Her wingspan is tremendous but I've been saying for years that Stewie's best physical skill is her sheer athleticism and body control. She has the type of athleticism where she could have easily excelled in another sport like track and field as a high jumper or hurdler or in volleyball. We tend to take her athleticism for granted because she was such a good basketball player and she was tagged with that damn "goofy" label.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom