Stewie learns to navigate the demands of fame | The Boneyard

Stewie learns to navigate the demands of fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Nice article. Just reiterates what we know about Stewie...she's a great kid.

Interesting comments below the article...seems there is some lingering bitterness about her not going to Syracuse.

(Look, @alexrgct, I'm posting!)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Nice article. Just reiterates what we know about Stewie...she's a great kid.

Interesting comments below the article...seems there is some lingering bitterness about her not going to Syracuse.

(Look, @alexrgct, I'm posting!)

You are! NOw we know how you navigate the demands of summer in Texas and impending mommyhood! :)

(posting from Austin, TX myself at this moment, BTW)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
It was 70 degrees last night in Dallas!!! And it's 70 right now! We sat outside on the patio and ate dinner last night. In Texas. In July. Insanity.

Sorry to derail the thread. Stewie's the best :)

Reaction Score
Don't miss this link! The article is especially well constructed from start to finish , in addition to being interesting, informative and sensitive. Tip of the cap to the writer and to the linkster....thank you both.

Leads me to make a suggestion: consider giving Stewart some space when you see her. We can appreciate and enjoy her from a distance.....plenty of photos etc available on here and elsewhere.....am pretty sure our lives will continue unaltered without our own photo with her and without her autograph on our shirt or program.........maybe one of the best ways we can exhibit our appreciation is to give her some space?

Reaction Score
It was 70 degrees last night in Dallas!!! And it's 70 right now! We sat outside on the patio and ate dinner last night. In Texas. In July. Insanity.

Sorry to derail the thread. Stewie's the best :)
As General Philip Sheridan once quipped, "If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell." I'm a native Texan so I'm allowed to say that.

Reaction Score
May God bless you Stewie. We are so lucky to have you. It is also nice to know that level-headed Morgan Tuck has your back. Best of luck to you and the ladies this year. I hope you guys STEAMROLL everyone.

I cannot wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon