Stewie Does Her Share In Trumping Aces | The Boneyard

Stewie Does Her Share In Trumping Aces

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The thing that impressed me about Stewie yesterday is that she never seemed to force anything. Her shots came in the flow of the offense and before you knew it she put up 28 pts as Seattle beat a really good Las Vegas team by a comfortable margin.

Reaction Score
I know this thread is about Stewie, but KLS started and played 23 minutes! The 3 she made looked really good and she also had 6 rebounds to go with her 5 points. Maybe playing with Stewie again will help her have a breakout season (here’s hoping based on only one game)!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The thing that impressed me about Stewie yesterday is that she never seemed to force anything. Her shots came in the flow of the offense and before you knew it she put up 28 pts as Seattle beat a really good Las Vegas team by a comfortable margin.
That describes her whole career. Never forces, try to get others involved. Bird of course but Lou as well (maybe too much).

Reaction Score
Let me take this opportunity to apologize from the bottom of my heart to Jewell Loyd. When Stewie was a rookie, I said to myself (and may have even posted this sentiment on the BY), that Stewie will NEVER win a WNBA championship while Jewell was on the team. Boy, how wrong could I be. I thought Jewell was a selfish player who never set screens for teammates, took too many low percentage, off-balance shots and just hid in the right corner while on offence, disrupting the flow of the offense. She still takes too may off-balance shots ala her mentor Kobe, but she makes up for her flaws with her athleticism and she is not the selfish player I originally thought she was. I can't decide whether she is number 2 behind Stewie or whether she and Sue are 2A and 2B.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jewell is learning. As in college, she can get off almost any shot. But now, she is taking much better shots. And her foul line extended jumper is money. She also shoots about 90% on FTs and is a tough defender. I think she's working her way to being a SG on Team USA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom