Stewart adds another stamp to her passport | The Boneyard

Stewart adds another stamp to her passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Would anyone be the least bit shocked if USABasketball is seriously considering Breanna for our Olympic team in Rio in 2016?
She will graduate that spring...and have the opportunity to play probably 1/2 a WNBA season before they shut down to fill the Olympic rosters around the globe. And she will have been a mainstay on many USA Age group teams. She would be an asset for the 2016 team off the bench [imo] and experiencing that atmopshere would put her on the fast track for a vital role on the 2020 team...maybe she will be 25 by then?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
A lot will depend on who the coach is and how many of the 2012 team go out for the team. However, it is doubtful there will be 6 former UConn players on the team. Have to include Griner,EDD and perhaps Diggins and/or Sims on the team. DT has said she's staying around for Brazil so I would think she will be the Senior member of the team.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks Pap................I hadn't seen that post. Just like I had not seen that picture of hetr riding the rapids , Stewie better hope the coaching staff doesn't see it either.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
From the comments:
Wish her all the best. CNY got a good break with SNY network televising all her games. You can tell by the way she plays she has worked extremely hard. If they kept a stat on diving for loose balls she would lead the nation. You can also tell she is enjoying and appreciates her opportunity. Parents and coaches have guided her well and have kept her grounded.

Anyone doubt that SNY helps recruiting?

Reaction Score
That rapids photo is just the best. Like to see Stewie just having a good time.

We're so lucky with the kinds of young women UCONN recruits!

Reaction Score
A lot will depend on who the coach is and how many of the 2012 team go out for the team. However, it is doubtful there will be 6 former UConn players on the team. Have to include Griner,EDD and perhaps Diggins and/or Sims on the team. DT has said she's staying around for Brazil so I would think she will be the Senior member of the team.
Lets see 3 years to go, we have a 6-4 youngster with a 7-1 wingspan, who already can play inside-out on offense, has shown the ability to trap at half-court, steal the ball, and take the ball for a layup from there. She'll be faster, stronger, and still have the same skills, so yes I expect she will be on that team, and not as a token player, but an essential part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom