Steve Kerr,Geno Auriemma & Lindsay Gottlieb Fundraiser | The Boneyard

Steve Kerr,Geno Auriemma & Lindsay Gottlieb Fundraiser

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Hopefully someone had the good sense to video tape this event.

A one-hour discussion ranging from coaching philosophy to the role of women in professional basketball to athletes speaking out on politics, the insights and the quips came quickly.
"Am I allowed to be a little nervous?" Gottlieb asked while taking the stage, confessing that she has always wanted to be Oprah Winfrey.

Kerr, Auriemma trade insights and quips at Cal fundraiser

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hopefully someone had the good sense to tape this event.

A one-hour discussion ranging from coaching philosophy to the role of women in professional basketball to athletes speaking out on politics, the insights and the quips came quickly.
"Am I allowed to be a little nervous?" Gottlieb asked while taking the stage, confessing that she has always wanted to be Oprah Winfrey.

Kerr, Auriemma trade insights and quips at Cal fundraiser
100% Where is all this stuff on Boneyard. Frankly it's the best thing about the blog site.
Never saw a presser from OU either. Help!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Since it was a pay event (high ticket prices) , I can't imagine they would allow it to be video taped. Maybe some excerpts may be released.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Since it was a pay event (high ticket prices) , I can't imagine they would allow it to be video taped. Maybe some excerpts may be released.
It was a fund raiser for the Cal program though. Bet they would double the contributions if they put it online and allow people to send in contributions. Cal also had the event advertised on their facebook page live streaming should have been considered.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44