Sterling Gibbs Getting NBA Workouts | The Boneyard

Sterling Gibbs Getting NBA Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Thanks, CL. Knocking books off the shelves as usual!

Ladies and gentleman, YOUR WESTCHESTER KNICKS!

Reaction Score
being a die hard Sixers fan (ugh) and from CT, I started to take a liking to the Knicks (ugh).. Who knows what either are doing.... They BOTH don't seem to have a clue as to the trends of the League... The Sixers get a lottery pick every single year and never get the right piece to fit a position.. Now they are contemplating trading away Jahlil Okafor ( wtf????? ) in order to accommodate Ben Simmons at the #1 pick, who, IMO, is an anomaly... I know he's really good, with potential to be great, but, personally, I'd like to see them both stay in Sixers uni's .. both have high basketball IQs .. Keep'em... then see what happens...

As for the Knicks.... I should say "bump"... but... but... oh hell... bump... ( how do you trade away your 1st round picks and leave them unprotected???? How do you do that??? mortgage your ENTIRE future for one player... SMH>>>>>>

Reaction Score
I wish the kid well but what NBA skills does he have?

Reaction Score
I wish the kid well but what NBA skills does he have?
probably none, but getting onto a summer league team would be key in him garnering interest from overseas. The summer league in vegas and orlando is usually chock full of intl scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom