Stephon Brown in the Portal | The Boneyard

Stephon Brown in the Portal

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who think we should be a semi-appealing location to transfer QBs? A good returning RB, promising young weapons, appealing schedule and no established starter. The line remains to be seen, but should be bad. The biggest question IMO would be Giufre's offense.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who think we should be a semi-appealing location to transfer QBs? A good returning RB, promising young weapons, appealing schedule and no established starter. The line remains to be seen, but should be bad. The biggest question IMO would be Giufre's offense.

Umm I'm thinking a team that hasn't played in 20 months and hasn't won more than 2 games in a few seasons is enough red flags to keep Pop Warner back ups from looking at UConn.

Reaction Score
Let’s concentrate on keeping the guys we have. This a big year for Steven Krajewski or Jack Zergiotis they don’t need distractions from a one n done guy

Reaction Score
At this stage, would it not be easier to talk about who’s not in the portal

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
At this stage, would it not be easier to talk about who’s not in the portal
What a weird year (understatement alert)...with the additional year of eligibility there is a glut of players. No excuses for Edsall to field a competent team.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What a weird year (understatement alert)...with the additional year of eligibility there is a glut of players. No excuses for Edsall to field a competent team.

Lol. Good one.

Are you not aware Edsall was not afforded the opportunity to field a team this year and play games?

His players are a full year behind every program that played this year.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Lol. Good one.

Are you not aware Edsall was not afforded the opportunity to field a team this year and play games?

His players are a full year behind every program that played this year.
My point was that edsall has complained about not having FBS bodies...that's why he is playing true freshman. With the glut of players available...he can't complain about having enough players. He can't say "we need to play true freshman due to poor previous recruiting.

Again....no excuses next year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My point was that edsall has complained about not having FBS bodies...that's why he is playing true freshman. With the glut of players available...he can't complain about having enough players. He can't say "we need to play true freshman due to poor previous recruiting.

Again....new excuses next year.

Agreed.

I k ow what you are saying.

I'm just saying a leopard doesn't change its spots

Reaction Score
Edsall has has a history of transfer quarterbacks that has started here.
Ryan Tracey
Tyler Lorenzen
Zach Frazer
David Pindell

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Edsall has has a history of transfer quarterbacks that has started here.
Ryan Tracey
Tyler Lorenzen
Zach Frazer
David Pindell

Right. Yet Edsall also says to the media that he doesn't like transfers because they come with baggage and if they were high quality kids they would stick it out at their original choice. Or something to that effect. Unfortunately the media never calls Edsall out on all transfers he has accepted in to the program. Especially at a key position like QB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom