Stephen A calls out john calipari | The Boneyard

Stephen A calls out john calipari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On college game day said his one championship is unacceptable. First time I've heard it outside the boneyard haha

Reaction Score
For the love of all that is holy- this is OT.
This is a UCONN board. Put it in the NCAA thread or OT it- or do us a favor- and don't post about UK anymore.
We have standards here - low true - but standards.

Reaction Score
This is a UCONN board. Put it in the NCAA thread or OT it- or do us a favor- and don't post about UK anymore.
Love.Love.Laugh....relax. It's a message board

Reaction Score
Thats funny stuff. He makes a great point and I give him credit since so many others in the media give Calipari a pass for this.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is, as bad as SAS and Skip are, they are one of the few people on ESPN who at least try to back up their points with things like logic, statistics, memory, context. And yes, they make points opposed to one another to drive up ratings, and they adopt sensationalized stances, but they are two of the very, very, very few who don't seem to need psychoanalysts to help them.

This is saying a lot more about ESPN than Skip and SAS themselves.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is, as bad as SAS and Skip are, they are one of the few people on ESPN who at least try to back up their points with things like logic, statistics, memory, context. And yes, they make points opposed to one another to drive up ratings, and they adopt sensationalized stances, but they are two of the very, very, very few who don't seem to need psychoanalysts to help them.

This is saying a lot more about ESPN than Skip and SAS themselves.
They are both horrendous with Stephen A. being a little more offensive.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is, as bad as SAS and Skip are, they are one of the few people on ESPN who at least try to back up their points with things like logic, statistics, memory, context.

Very interesting observation. To me, Skip Bayless is the living embodiment of an internet troll. He intentionally takes absurd positions, no matter how illogical, that he knows will inflame his viewers. I don't think he's the first person that would jump to mind if someone asked me "who in sports media makes reasoned, logical arguments?"

Reaction Score

You are the only one who constantly complains about not using OT. This thread is titled "Stephen A calls out John Calipri". If you can't figure out what the topic of this thread is about then that's your fault and not the op. It's a post related to college hoops on a college basketball board.

Don't click on the thread then, and stop bi*chin about it.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is, as bad as SAS and Skip are, they are one of the few people on ESPN who at least try to back up their points with things like logic, statistics, memory, context.

Thank you for making me laugh hysterically while studying in the library.

This is me backing up my point that SKIP BAYLESS IS AN UNINFORMED, RATINGS HUNGRY PIECE OF GUTTER TRASH.... with things like logic, memory and context.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Have a shot of bourbon scote. :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The funny thing is, as bad as SAS and Skip are, they are one of the few people on ESPN who at least try to back up their points with things like logic, statistics, memory, context. .

I think SAS is the exact opposite of what you describe here. Some people have the odd opinion straight out of left field. SAS lives out there.

Reaction Score
Very interesting observation. To me, Skip Bayless is the living embodiment of an internet troll. He intentionally takes absurd positions, no matter how illogical, that he knows will inflame his viewers. I don't think he's the first person that would jump to mind if someone asked me "who in sports media makes reasoned, logical arguments?"
They're both actors reading their ESPN scripts. Steven A gets the cool trendy usually appealing to the younger generation while Bayless gets to play the roll of the old troll. The idiots that tune in eat that ish up.

Reaction Score
They're both actors reading their ESPN scripts. Steven A gets the cool trendy usually appealing to the younger generation while Bayless gets to play the roll of the old troll. The idiots that tune in eat that ish up.

Skip is definitely playing a character, but I think SAS really is who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom