OT: - Steph Curry - 62 pts | The Boneyard

OT: Steph Curry - 62 pts

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Don’t know how many folks caught the highlights from Steph Curry’s 62 point explosion vs Portland last night, but he continues to demonstrate that he is the greatest shooter in the history of basketball.

Since both Paige and Azzi spent time in his camp, I am thrilled at the prospect that UConn will have not one, but two of his protégés lighting it up from the cheap seats next season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Don’t know how many folks caught the highlights from Steph Curry’s 62 point explosion vs Portland last night, but he continues to demonstrate that he is the greatest shooter in the history of basketball.

Since both Paige and Azzi spent time in his camp, I am thrilled at the prospect that UConn will have not one, but two of his protégés lighting it up from the cheap seats next season.
Still makes me ill when Kyrie is viewed as the superior (clutch?) player with the best handles to Steph. :mad:

Reaction Score

Steph is an insane shooter! Did you see the video from 10 days or so ago where he made 105 3-pt shots in a row in practice in 5 min? Azzi's shot seems as simple and easy as Steph's.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Still makes me ill when Kyrie is viewed as the superior (clutch?) player with the best handles to Steph. :mad:
Not even close. Watching Curry last night, his handle is extraordinary, his range ridiculous and his release is the fastest I’ve ever seen. Curry was 8/16 from the arc, many way behind the arc. Some of the shots were just unconscious.

I’ve never seen anyone who could shoot a basketball like Curry......ever.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not even close. Watching Curry last night, his handle is extraordinary, his range ridiculous and his release is the fastest I’ve ever seen. Curry was 8/16 from the arc, many way behind the arc. Some of the shots were just unconscious.

I’ve never seen anyone who could shoot a basketball like Curry......ever.

Not to mention all the intangibles " Good teammate and leader, unselfish ..."

Irving will slowly sap the energy and comradery from the Nets. Every time he has a clutch night is followed by 2 chuckfests. I predict Durant (who is a beautiful winning player) throws the ball off his face before end of year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom