Stef Talks The Sky | The Boneyard

Stef Talks The Sky

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-womens-basketball/hc-uconn-women-dolson-0507-20170506-story.html

"And as UConn fans can imagine, Dolson's had no trouble making friends on her new team. Three years after leaving Storrs, Dolson has the same unique and magnetic personality.

As the Sky reported to Mohegan Sun Arena for two exhibition games this week, Dolson said she is comfortable and happy with her new team. And it took no time for her settle into her new environment.

"Because I talk … I'm a talker," Dolson said. "I just tried, little by little, to get to know them, let them get to know me."

The team? Dolson loves the Sky, loves the potential of the roster and is enjoying first-year coach Amber Stocks. The Sky will deploy a deep, tall and talented frontline with the 6-foot-5 Dolson along with 6-7 Imani Boyette, 6-4 rookie Alaina Coates and 6-2 veteran Tamera Young."

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the update on Ms. Dolson. I agree 100% that she has an absolutely enjoyable personality and I know all UCONN fans are happy to get this upbeat update.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom