Stef Dolson needs a Throat Doctor | The Boneyard

Stef Dolson needs a Throat Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Baylor and again tonight Stef was hacked in the throat and both times was called for the foul where she was hit.... I think that is what people need to do against her. Hit her in the throat.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geno should have been screaming for review for a F1 foul. It is a reviewable item as we have seen recently.

Reaction Score
Geno should have been screaming for review for a F1 foul. It is a reviewable item as we have seen recently.
He did scream. They gave him a technical for being out of the box. Nowhere but ND does that happen.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He did scream. They gave him a technical for being out of the box. Nowhere but ND does that happen.
But he may not have been screaming for the review.

Reaction Score
Think of how that one play could have changed this game.... had the F1 been called against Notre Dame. Which player was it? Wasn't it McBride? She would have fouled out earlier. Could have totally changed the outcome of the game.

Reaction Score
Think of how that one play could have changed this game.... had the F1 been called against Notre Dame. Which player was it? Wasn't it McBride? She would have fouled out earlier. Could have totally changed the outcome of the game.
Highlights the inconsistency of officiating in the womens' game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

So Geno's technical was for being out of the box as opposed to what he said? That's funny. I'm sure had he not been out of the box he would've said something that deserved a T. That call was so horrible it was comical.

Reaction Score

I think it was Braker...

Reaction Score
Give Stef credit...she grabbed the arm so the referee would see it...inexplicably he calls her for a hold (why would anyone hold someone's forearm to their throat...sheesh!)

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
This one reminded me of the play a few years ago on which Ben Gordon broke his nose. He was given a foul for hitting the defender in the elbow with his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom