Stef Dolson hosting beyond the beat | The Boneyard

Stef Dolson hosting beyond the beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the video. The best moments were in response to Stef's question about how reporters are able to remain so calm during tense game moments. I loved Mike DiMauro's story about Carl Adamec saying "one time" when Taurasi took that now-famous shot from the top of the key in the Texas game. Those of us who are longtime fans of the program remember that shot. I was at the game (in Atlanta) and I can say that I never jumped so high in my life than after Diana drained that 3 from the top of the key. It was off a missed FT by Ann Strother and a rebound by Wilnet Crocket. It was the biggest shot in that game and one of the biggest in UConn history and I love that Mike felt comfortable talking about his and Carl's very human reaction.

BTW, I'll quibble slightly with Mike's memory of that moment. I think UConn was down 2 when Diana made that shot and it gave UConn a lead it never relinquished.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Funniest thing is the guys just cannot let Stef fill their role asking questions. They keep falling back into asking her the questions. Loved it. Great stories but two things stood out. The kids really do care about people getting their names right, including the various pronunciations of Bria, Brianna, Breanna, and Briana and the rabbits ears was the President's idea and CD was completely cool with it.

Stef definitely has IT.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nice job. I always find it interesting when the paper/blog writers have to be on TV. You can always tell the difference between the on-camera and off-camera reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom