Status of Jamelle for next season...??... | The Boneyard

Status of Jamelle for next season...??...

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
The last comment on the subject from Geno (to my knowledge) was his reply to a question from Rebecca Lobo in an interview about two weeks ago. He just said, "We have some tough decisions to make." He clearly didn't want to comment on it, suggesting that the situation remains unresolved.

Reaction Score
The last comment on the subject from Geno (to my knowledge) was his reply to a question from Rebecca Lobo in an interview about two weeks ago. He just said, "We have some tough decisions to make." He clearly didn't want to comment on it, suggesting that the situation remains unresolved.

His exact quotes were

Reaction Score
It's something personal and private. Jamelle/UConn deserve their privacy. You would not want your privacy breeched.

Reaction Score
It's something personal and private. Jamelle/UConn deserve their privacy. You would not want your privacy breeched.
Whether jamelle is coming back to coach is private and personal Sooner or later she’s going to tell us then it will be public

Reaction Score
His exact quotes were

I think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Jasmine has a contract with UCONN and there may be stipulations in there about a leave of absence but if Jamelle is there for the whole season it may be a breach her contract. Remember, you are only allotted 3 assistants so I don't think they can fill the position permanently while she is on leave. Remember also that Jamelle was an employee of UCONN when Jasmine left and that may have been the loophole. It sounds like it is Jasmine's move to make.

Reaction Score
I sure hope so - her effect on Olivia seemed to be very positive.
I agree. I think it was the whole team though. I watched the early games this year again and compared them to the later games after Jamelle arrived. The uniforms were the same. That was about it and I am being serious. The key areas were transition from defense to offense, passing, movement and help defense. The tempo had picked up considerably and they really looked like they were having fun. Of course, it wasn't just Jamelle but they had a new ferocity about them on defense. Jamelle was very animated on the sidelines also and you could tell the players all respected her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom