Stat that is a little hard to believe | The Boneyard

Stat that is a little hard to believe

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Pitt is 15 slots ahead of UConn in the Pomeroys (86 v 101).

Yikes.

Reaction Score
Pitt is 15 slots ahead of UConn in the Pomeroys (86 v 101).

Yikes.
But incoming class next year is so good. That’s the only thing that will probably keep me positive this season is at least we are doing good recruiting

Reaction Score
Ishmael El-Amin and Ball State coming in @ #76. Big game for El-Amin vs. Toledo tonight. That should be a very good game. 40% from Deeeeeeep (16-40).

Reaction Score
Ishmael El-Amin and Ball State coming in @ #76. Big game for El-Amin vs. Toledo tonight. That should be a very good game. 40% from Deeeeeeep (16-40).

Why? The reason we're entirely inadequate has very little to do with our guard play. We have a big rotations that wouldn't get it done in America East. Ish El-Amin doesn't help that.

Reaction Score
Why? The reason we're entirely inadequate has very little to do with our guard play. We have a big rotations that wouldn't get it done in America East. Ish El-Amin doesn't help that.

Why what?

This isn't the rule against perpetuities. It was a simple acknowledgement of the son of a former UConn legend that happens to play for a team with a fairly respectable KP#. By the way...Josh Carlton (a key front court rotation piece) has proven he can do very well against America East level competition this year.

Reactions: pj

pj

Reaction Score
Why what?

This isn't the rule against perpetuities. It was a simple acknowledgement of the son of a former UConn legend that happens to play for a team with a fairly respectable KP#. By the way...Josh Carlton (a key front court rotation piece) has proven he can do very well against America East level competition this year.

If you can do well against America East, you are not far from being able to do well against AAC or P5 conference schools. Josh needs to take one more step.

Great news about Ishmael El-Amin.

Reaction Score
If you can do well against America East, you are not far from being able to do well against AAC or P5 conference schools. Josh needs to take one more step.

Great news about Ishmael El-Amin.
Well...;) you get my point.

I think El-Amin is out tonight though.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Why what?

Speaking of the America East, UVM power forward Anthony Lamb would be our best inside player. He is very good.

Reaction Score
Why what?

This was a thread about something. You decided that you wanted to say somethig totally unrelated without, god forbid, having to start a new thread. I am hardly out of line for pointing out that total non sequiters into a discussion make the Boneyard more difficult for anyone to participate in.

Reaction Score
This was a thread about something. You decided that you wanted to say somethig totally unrelated without, god forbid, having to start a new thread. I am hardly out of line for pointing out that total non sequiters into a discussion make the Boneyard more difficult for anyone to participate in.

BL & JMick sounds like a catchy Boneyard law firm name. ;)

Your talents as a business lawyer are exemplary. Thanks for your contributions here on the board. I have leaned quite a bit from you over the years about the game of basketball and life. 41k'ish thought provoking comments!

My sincere apologies that my post made it more difficult for you to participate in. I have always been a firm believer in the simplicity is best concept as it applies to life in general. I learned this from fleudslipcon after he threw a water balloon at me in front of Fishy, Mau, Champs0904, Burnsbro, Stairmaster, Deepster, SuperJohn, Whaler11 and Big Red. They wouldn't be proud of me for this post either!Head bang Ban ME! :)xo

I will just go back to my humble ole little BlueDogHouse... while you continue making the big bucks as a business lawyer taking cases defending big pharma in their price protection rebate arbitrage game or offering your assistance to Antonio Apps @Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP to educate the world about insider trading.

Since this post does make reference to KP...I think the use of the explore/predict feature associated with Watson Analytics has great value when uploading the KP data spreadsheet. This method IMHO would be the best way to determine which team would win head to head Pitt or UConn. Using the predict detail graphic comparing teams becomes super duper interesting. Data visualization is another great feature here.

Warmest Regards,
BDH;)

5,4,3,2,1...here comes the LAWYER! (bdh biting his nails in the deep dark corner of his doghouse hoping champs0904 comes to the rescue)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom