Forward- Daniel Hamilton
Forward- Terry Larrier
Center- Brimah

Reserves:
Guard-Alterique Gilbert
Forward-Vance Jackson
Forward-Facey
Center-Enoch

I think Durham redshirts and Diarra only gets minutes if our bigs have foul trouble.

Is this how our team will look?? Or am I missing something.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'd like seeing Facey get a chance to start at the 4 in the first few games.

Reaction Score
Starting 5 should be Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Facey, and Brimah. Gilbert and Larrier will give us some good minutes as well. Oh and I guarantee Diarra will not only play a few minutes. He will be the best rebounder on the team.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We need an official starting lineup thread. We have so many of them.

Adams
Purvis
Hamilton
Facey
Brimah

G: Gilbert
Wing: Larrier
Big: Enoch
Depth: Diarra, Durham, Grad Transfer, Transfer

My best guess

Reaction Score
Dont be surprised if Enoch is the starting center

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I think Adams, Purvis and Hamilto will carry the scoring load, the other two spots will go to guys who rebound and defend.

I'm making a bold prediction that Brimah isn't one of those guys. At this point he is blocking the development of other guys in exchange for a few blocked shots a game. I think KO recognized this towards the end but didn't have the bodies to do much about it. I've given up of AB being any more than he currently is.

Reaction Score
I think Adams, Purvis and Hamilto will carry the scoring load, the other two spots will go to guys who rebound and defend.

I'm making a bold prediction that Brimah isn't one of those guys. At this point he is blocking the development of other guys in exchange for a few blocked shots a game. I think KO recognized this towards the end but didn't have the bodies to do much about it. I've given up of AB being any more than he currently is.

Yeah, why would he want our best defender to be relied on to defend?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
When Enoch can defend better than Brimah, he will start over him.

I'm interested to see if it's possible to get anything out of a Enoch/Brimah pairing on the court.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If Nolan was starting at the end of the year, how could anyone be surprised?

Kid missed 11 games and was still dealing with that finger all the way through.

If you are saying Enoch could start, play 2 minutes, then sub out for Brimah for the rest of the half, then yes, Enoch could start.

Reaction Score
Guard-Jalen Adams
Guard-Rodney Purvis
Forward- Daniel Hamilton
Forward- Terry Larrier
Center- Brimah

Reserves:
Guard-Alterique Gilbert
Forward-Vance Jackson
Forward-Facey
Center-Enoch

I think Durham redshirts and Diarra only gets minutes if our bigs have foul trouble.

Is this how our team will look?? Or am I missing something.
I think you are seriously underestimating Diarra. He has a relentless motor, rebounds like crazy, and finishes very strong. It will be difficult to keep him off the court.

Reaction Score
line up next year :

Gilbert
Adams
Larrier
?(vance/diarra/transfer)
AB

Weak weak bench. Really hope Larrier breaks the mold of inefficient wing chucker that has characterized Ollie's perimeter play in recent years.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
line up next year :

Gilbert
Adams
Larrier
?(vance/diarra/transfer)
AB

Weak weak bench. Really hope Larrier breaks the mold of inefficient wing chucker that has characterized Ollie's perimeter play in recent years.
What about Purvis?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
@Yankees32123 read between the lines
What lines? The reports that he specifically said he'd be back next year, testing the NBA draft waters for feedback, and just tweeting a congrats to DHam? Those are the only bits of info we have on his situation, and none of that indicates an intention to leave.

Reaction Score
What lines? The reports that he specifically said he'd be back next year, testing the NBA draft waters for feedback, and just tweeting a congrats to DHam? Those are the only bits of info we have on his situation, and none of that indicates an intention to leave.
James called the DHam agent story a while back. Seems he's heard that Purv will do the same.

Reaction Score
maxresdefault.jpg
Obviously nothing is certain on Brimah and Purv for next year but when you look at it like this it sure seems like we're losing a ton of guys.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
@James if you don't mind me asking, how confident are you? And what are you hearing re. Brimah?

Reaction Score
@James if you don't mind me asking, how confident are you? And what are you hearing re. Brimah?
Pretty confident but it's not the dh situation , who was eyeing entry the moment he stepped on campus. No clue about AB, his camp (or lack thereof) isn't anything like hamiltons.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Pretty confident but it's not the dh situation , who was eyeing entry the moment he stepped on campus. No clue about AB, his camp (or lack thereof) isn't anything like hamiltons.

Yeah, and from what I've read AB's guardian+family seem to very supportive of him getting a collegiate education. Damn shame about Purvis though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom