Stanford WCBB Forum? | The Boneyard

Stanford WCBB Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
While I consider myself a UConn superfan I am a member of a number of other WCBB forums including, Duke, Baylor, SCar, Louisville, *attempted NDNation but they wanted too much effort and Volnation. Does anyone know if there is a free forum for Stanford? I have been trying to find a free forum for them but have had no luck. I find it hard to believe there isn't one. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have Stanford as a dark horse next year...

Reaction Score
I believe that they have a premium forum, but not a free one. There is an interesting site run by two former alumni who discuss the womens' team;, but, it doesn't have a forum that I have seen. The blog is "C and R's Stanford Women's Basketball Blog."

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Go to "The Cardboard"
Free registration. All of the sports teams go in one topic.
Several good posters including some who do great post game analysis. Not too much going on now, unless there is a recruit doing well.
BobK is good with recruit info.

The CARDBoard - Index

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
The superior intellects of Stanford fans enable them to communicate via mental telepathy – they don't need this antiquated digital technology. The forum's files are stored in the hippocampus of Condoleezza Rice's brain. I am not authorized to share this information, so I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it under your hat – like Condoleezza does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom