Stanford WBB teams tweaks schedule for next week | The Boneyard

Stanford WBB teams tweaks schedule for next week

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Mechelle Voepel ESPN.com Dec 11

No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 UConn have announced schedule changes for next week, including a potential record-breaking game for Cardinal coach Tara VanDerveer.

Stanford has added a game Tuesday at Pacific in Stockton, California. The Cardinal play at Cal in Berkeley on Sunday, and with a victory, VanDerveer would tie the late Pat Summitt of Tennessee with a Division I women's record of 1,098 victories. The potential record breaker could come Tuesday (9 p.m. ET, ESPN2) against Pacific.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
What did UConn tweak? Or is that old news?

Reaction Score
Mechelle Voepel ESPN.com Dec 11

No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 UConn have announced schedule changes for next week, including a potential record-breaking game for Cardinal coach Tara VanDerveer.

Stanford has added a game Tuesday at Pacific in Stockton, California. The Cardinal play at Cal in Berkeley on Sunday, and with a victory, VanDerveer would tie the late Pat Summitt of Tennessee with a Division I women's record of 1,098 victories. The potential record breaker could come Tuesday (9 p.m. ET, ESPN2) against Pacific.
That would be a game I would even get out of my cave to go see, But I doubt they let in any spectators at the game. This might be Pacifics first game. I believe they had cancelled all their games.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Pacific gonna get a chance to be a trivia question answer. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member