Standing Strong With You From TigerNation | The Boneyard

Standing Strong With You From TigerNation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
These Memphis guys are a-ok. I've finally found an opposing fanbase that I actually kind of like.

We have yet to lose to them, just wait until that happens.

I used to like Louisville fans when they joined the conference ... heck, they even had a cordial poster in Senore. Now? Can't wait to never see them again. In due time my friend, in due time.

That being said though, most of these guys are cool as cucumbers.

pj

Reaction Score
Having been in the wilderness they are humble and hungry.

Reaction Score
We have yet to lose to them, just wait until that happens.

I used to like Louisville fans when they joined the conference ... heck, they even had a cordial poster in Senore. Now? Can't wait to never see them again. In due time my friend, in due time.

That being said though, most of these guys are cool as cucumbers.

We HATE Louisville and hope those traitors fold in the tournament. Of course . . . we have a problem with their next game.

They play Kentucky. We HATE KENTUCKY AND CALIPOOPOO MORE :D

You guys hopefully will be a conference rival for awhile, and as long as you keep things civil, we can root for you except when playing us.

Play tough and get to the final four. Hope you WIN IT ALL !

Reaction Score
These Memphis guys are a-ok. I've finally found an opposing fanbase that I actually kind of like.
Give them a couple years of us beating the snot out of them - they'll turn.

Reaction Score
Give them a couple years of us beating the snot out of them - they'll turn.

Well . . . don't assume that to be fact before it happens :)

We have a complete overhaul with next year's team . . . so it could be.

BUT that's why they play the game. This year's team was ultra talented but mentally and physically weak.

With the crew coming in and the apparent toughness of our existing freshman who will become sophomores next year, the conference will see a scrappy bunch on the court next year.

Who do you guys have graduating/coming in next year?

Reaction Score
We lose Napier, giffey, kromah and olander. Daniels and Boatright could go pro but I think/hope not.

The others know the incoming group more, but I believe we have a bulky PF named Rakim Lubin coming in, and Sam Cassells son transferring in, but I forget who of our recruits is for next year and who is for the year after.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
We lose Napier, giffey, kromah and olander. Daniels and Boatright could go pro but I think/hope not.

The others know the incoming group more, but I believe we have a bulky PF named Rakim Lubin coming in, and Sam Cassells son transferring in, but I forget who of our recruits is for next year and who is for the year after.

Don't forget about DHam (s/b McD AA, but Jordan AA) and Purvis (McD transfer) coming in - we look ready to reload.

Reaction Score
Wow. Sounds like you guys are losing the core of your team. :(

We are losing 4 senior guards, which Pastner relied on TOO MUCH. We have some high scoring youngsters to replace them who will be typical freshmen who will struggle with defense, speed of the game, and increased level of the competition.

Our front line will return with an addition of a 6'7" Juco for his rebounding ability.

Should be some exciting games between us.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I will wait to reserve judgment on our Memphis friends. But so far so good. Long as they don't turn into Cuse (ie touting their undefeated seasons in January) they shouldn't be much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom