Staley We Made it Like US vs the World. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Staley We Made it Like US vs the World.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I recently listened to a discussion she had with Chelsea Gray about playing point guard. Although it was only part of the discussion, she seemed to be someone who appears enamored with listening to her own voice. She uses a lot of verbiage and time to say very little. The more I am exposed to her, the more she becomes more disliked. I suspect she is the 1# candidate to replace Muffit Mcgraw as the most disliked coach in WCBB.

I was in the drive through when I read this... and was thinking :confused: .... then I realized your words were directed at Coach Staley as opposed to Gray

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, MM did retire and that void of a high profile coach always exhibiting that proverbial chip on the shoulder spot was open so Dawn decided to seize that opportunity and play it to the hilt!

I wonder how long until those of us that liked Dawn on this board get ever so tired of her whining and carping and she falls into the "nether world" of our disdain...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I used to really like her, but that began to erode the more I heard her opinions. It wouldn't bother me if she were not the National Coach. She is a heck of a representative.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Well,this IS a thread about Dawn. Just don’t read. Lol
Wow...a general WBB side forum with the title of the thread that has "Staley" in it....and you choose to come here and say you are tired of reading about Staley. That's like drinking a Sprite every day and then complaining each time that it taste bad…..really ????? That is borderline insanity.....lol....

Reaction Score
Wow...a general WBB side forum with the title of the thread that has "Staley" in it....and you choose to come here and say you are tired of reading about Staley. That's like drinking a Sprite every day and then complaining each time that it taste bad…..really ????? That is borderline insanity.....lol....

I didn't say I was tired of reading about Staley. She's my coach and I absolutely love her. That was a reply to somebody else that was saying they are tired of hearing about Staley. I can listen to her talk for days because she is a great story teller. Whatever though. I suspect if we have great teams we will always love our coach and dislike the ones that are our rivals. Good for the sport when people are passionate about their teams.

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I didn't say I was tired of reading about Staley. She's my coach and I absolutely love her. That was a reply to somebody else that was saying they are tired of hearing about Staley. I can listen to her talk for days because she is a great story teller. Whatever though. I suspect if we have great teams we will always love our coach and dislike the ones that are our rivals. Good for the sport when people are passionate about their teams.
This was meant for the person you were making your statement to...not you...my apologies....

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Here comes the Dawn again. I am so tired of it ....

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I blame Staley.
You can.....lol....but the real problem is our obsession with meat and the virus breeding ground that it creates with piling massive amounts of animals in crowed spaces to satisfy our obsession. I went vegan years ago and have never looked back...nor have I regretted one minute of making that choice. If Staley eats meat or consumes dairy...she is a part of the problem...if you eat meat or consume dairy.....then you are as to blame as her.....those things create a virus and bacteria breeding ground....80 % of all antibiotics.....80 % mind you...go to animals....the bacteria is getting it's resistance there.....not from humans being given too much or too often....JFYI

Reaction Score
You can.....lol....but the real problem is our obsession with meat and the virus breeding ground that it creates with piling massive amounts of animals in crowed spaces to satisfy our obsession. I went vegan years ago and have never looked back...nor have I regretted one minute of making that choice. If Staley eats meat or consumes dairy...she is a part of the problem...if you eat meat or consume dairy.....then you are as to blame as her.....those things create a virus and bacteria breeding ground....80 % of all antibiotics.....80 % mind you...go to animals....the bacteria is getting it's resistance there.....not from humans being given too much or too often....JFYI
The Solution!

Attachments

• biosecurity-chicken-in-mask.jpg
    biosecurity-chicken-in-mask.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 110

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members