Tom Moore associate
Kimani assistant
Freeman assistant
Eric operations
Trip Doherty video/scouting

Is strength coach Ed back?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
First on what?? All of this is reported besides freeman but there’s been rummors that he will be

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@bazzketball13 old native American wisdom " it is better to be early and obscure and then claim victory later" Oh, and have an avatar that makes everyone go WTF

Reaction Score
@bazzketball13 old native American wisdom " it is better to be early and obscure and then claim victory later" Oh, and have an avatar that makes everyone go WTF
That would be a picture of the championship on court decal?? Idk how that’s so strange

Reaction Score
“Hurley will be bringing Eric Youncofski and Tripp Doherty along with him from URI. Youncofski served as director of basketball operations at URI, while Tripp Doherty was video coordinator.“

Freeman fills other spot and the list is correct.

Reaction Score
It’s ok, I know you don’t.

Please tell me if this is misinformation. Everything we have seen indicates this is the staff and it’s set. Unless you know otherwise??

Reaction Score
Please tell me if this is misinformation. Everything we have seen indicates this is the staff and it’s set. Unless you know otherwise??
Kevin Freeman, who served as Kevin Ollie’s director of basketball administration, is thought to be the only possible member of Ollie’s staff that Hurley could retain — though that isn’t certain yet.

Reaction Score
Ok check back in a week and this will be the staff unless there adding more people

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
God this thread is so pathetic, you children done bickering yet?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I agree with KembaCity
Lets stop it - if bazzketball thinks it's the staff - fine
I personally don't care who he has on the staff - I need him to get the players - that's what counts and what has been missing - UConn type players not coaches

Reaction Score
I agree with KembaCity
Lets stop it - if bazzketball thinks it's the staff - fine
I personally don't care who he has on the staff - I need him to get the players - that's what counts and what has been missing - UConn type players not coaches
yeah let's not worry about those pesky things called facts. Just claim things are true and then double down when called out on it regardless of the overwhelming evidence that says otherwise. That's how things should work.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
yeah let's not worry about those pesky things called facts. Just claim things are true and then double down when called out on it regardless of the overwhelming evidence that says otherwise. That's how things should work.

This is a new strategy developed in late 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom