St. John's assistant Megan Duffy moving to Geo. Wash | The Boneyard

St. John's assistant Megan Duffy moving to Geo. Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Nice hire for Tsipis. I wondered whether Duffy might take Tsipis' spot on Muffet's staff but Muffet must have others in mind. BTW, two named rumored for the open spot on ND's staff include former Irish player and current VCU coach Beth Cunningham as well as Tenn asst Dean Lockwood.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
If Lockwood is leaving, Warlick will be looking for a whole new staff.. As though her job won't already be tough enough.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Former Irish player and now former VCU head coach Beth Cunningham will be joining Muffet's staff.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If Lockwood is leaving, Warlick will be looking for a whole new staff.. As though her job won't already be tough enough.

Warlick announced today that Lockwood will stay on to be one of her assistants. I'm sure that's a relief.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Warlick announced today that Lockwood will stay on to be one of her assistants. I'm sure that's a relief.
I'm sure too. How do you stay on top of this stuff so well? I sure appreciate it!

Reaction Score
Former Irish player and now former VCU head coach Beth Cunningham will be joining Muffet's staff.

Quite possible, but MM has stated several times in the past that she prefers to have at least one male on her staff. Says that the players like it and that it provides a certain balance of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom