St Joe's will be a good game- | The Boneyard

St Joe's will be a good game-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I think tomorrow's game will be entertaining and a good tune up for the regionals. They have three really athletic and gritty players. We were impressed with their victory vs Georgia. I think they will push us to play some good basketball.

Reaction Score
I think tomorrow's game will be entertaining and a good tune up for the regionals. They have three really athletic and gritty players. We were impressed with their victory vs Georgia. I think they will push us to play some good basketball.

UCONN by 30+

Reaction Score
If by good game you mean a 35 point margin of victory, then I agree. The team hopefully has shaken off its rust, and I expect a fast start tonight. If Geno has it his way, the game will be over by the first media time out - the way it should be. I do dislike all the long breaks between rounds though. No reason March madness should last well into April. Plus when this team is clicking, I think they would prefer to come out and play more frequently.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If by good game you mean a 35 point margin of victory, then I agree. The team hopefully has shaken off its rust, and I expect a fast start tonight. If Geno has it his way, the game will be over by the first media time out - the way it should be. I do dislike all the long breaks between rounds though. No reason March madness should last well into April. Plus when this team is clicking, I think they would prefer to come out and play more frequently.
They do have school work to do. They need a couple days at home and in class.

Reaction Score
I think you may have seen things that weren't there...UCONN should win this one easily...more than 30. If the Huskies turn in a less rusty performance than their first game they could win by 40. Hawks have a small front line that Dolson, and Stewart should dominate and Shields has neither the size, quickness nor athleticism to handle the pressure she will get from Jefferson and Hartley.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I think you may have seen things that weren't there...UCONN should win this one easily...more than 30. If the Huskies turn in a less rusty performance than their first game they could win by 40. Hawks have a small front line that Dolson, and Stewart should dominate and Shields has neither the size, quickness nor athleticism to handle the pressure she will get from Jefferson and Hartley.
I really didn't mean we wouldn't win by 30 , just that they had some players that will be fun to watch- athletic and they'll compete. They played some nice basketball. I don't think it will go into overtime! :)

Reaction Score

it will be close

for 5 or 10 minutes

Reaction Score
Game was over when UConn got the tip to KML, and assist on Stef Basket.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
At this point Uconn has been tied for all of about 20 seconds in the NCAAs, trailed for zero seconds, and had less than a ten point lead for about 4 minutes, less than a 20 point lead for about 10 minutes!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
At this point Uconn has been tied for all of about 20 seconds in the NCAAs, trailed for zero seconds, and had less than a ten point lead for about 4 minutes, less than a 20 point lead for about 10 minutes!
Slackers!

Reaction Score
The good part is St Joes actually competed for most of the game. I was impressed with their effort level and confidence. They were playing their game and making shots even when they were down by 30. Great to see other tough minded coaches getting their teams to compete even under tough circumstances. It's much better than watching a talented bunch of Dukies going thru the motions.

Hopefully everyone will give us a decent shot in preperation for our scheduled game vs ND.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
The good part is St Joes actually competed for most of the game. I was impressed with their effort level and confidence. They were playing their game and making shots even when they were down by 30. Great to see other tough minded coaches getting their teams to compete even under tough circumstances. It's much better than watching a talented bunch of Dukies going thru the motions.

Hopefully everyone will give us a decent shot in preperation for our scheduled game vs ND.

All "Dukies"? Baloney. The Gods of basketball will get you for that one.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
It was a good game.

UConn played superior basketball.
The St. Joe's kids did the best they could and scored a bunch.

No one can stay with UConn when they play like that.

Even Notre Dame methinks.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Funny, I don't see the word 'all' anywhere in my post.

Well, still a smite...

stock-vector-god-smiting-with-a-lightening-bolt-cartoon-62884060.jpg

Reaction Score
12 years of Catholic school have trained me to ignore any and all threats of smiting.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When I met my wife I was smitten!

Posting that in case my wife checks the board today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom