Votes: 101 81.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I don't mind what other people do, but I will be telling tale of Squirrel to my children and grandchildren for years to come, and referring to him as such.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
No. Gotta be something better. Not crazy about Pork Chop either, though. If he were a hockey player it would definitely be Whales.

Reaction Score
Definite NO. "Squirrel" has a negative connotation when used in slang terms:

TOP DEFINITION (from urbandictionary.com)

Squirrel
A promiscuous man-whore, who constantly seeks sexual pleasure which he calls a "nut".
I was beginning to think you were unlike the other cheating men of my past until you hit on my sister. You're nothing but a Squirrel, just like all the others!

I have also heard it used in a slang term to disparage a person who is supposedly acting in a passive-aggressive manner (like the proper noun of squirrelly).

Either way, Isaiah Whaley is not like either of those definitions. Not. Even. Close.

Find something that actually describes him and his meteoric rise better.... MUCH better.

Edit: From what I have read he seems to like Pork Chop (the meat as well as the nickname), so if no one is able to come up with anything better, than I definitely choose that over Squirrel.

Reaction Score
Seriously what dope came up with “squirrel” for him
My buddy came up with it when we observed in his first game at the XL that he in constant erratic motion like a squirrel. Have been calling him Squirrel ever since.

Edit: He's also been my favorite player since that day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom