Squeeze-In Another Game | The Boneyard

Squeeze-In Another Game

Reaction Score
If we could get Umass Lowell to fill to accommodate, why can't we find another team, (there should be someone) out there to take us on. For whatever reason, ex: $. exposure, prestige, tv exposure or just needing the play) another game should be great for UConn... and of course, us fans. There are so many teams in the NE that could have the room. Of course Covid is the most important consideration. The sanitary condition of a program can be vetted....UConn sure has the resources to entice a program to play Geno has so many coaching friends.. I, for one would love to see another game on our schedule. How about you? Is there a key reason for the above not to happen? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Sorry, LO, I am certain we are not flying across the nation for this. I did say NE....Northeast...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'd like to see the Quinnipiac game rescheduled. What our team needs more RIGHT NOW than anything else is to play games!!! Since they are not going home for Christmas, If the BIG East schedule permits (it hasn't been released yet), how about playing Quinnipiac on Sunday Dec 27, or Monday the 28th). UConn needs to play "catch-up" as quickly as possible. They are way behind most other BE programs. As of today (Fri Dec 11), UConn and Georgetown are the only BE schools that have yet to play a game. Providence has played 7. [LINK]

Per Google maps, it's only a 42 mile bus trip between the two campuses. No need to stay over night or incur any other expenditures other than transportation (one 55 passenger motor coach) and a pre and post game meal. UConn could go to their campus if it would facilitate a game. It would allow our team to get away from the campus if only for a few hours. A win-win for both programs (assuming Quinnipiac's players will be back on campus, and ready to play). :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom