OT: Spurs-Blazers Triple OT | The Boneyard

OT: Spurs-Blazers Triple OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The NBA has taken its hits here for years but the caliber of play lately, especially in the Western Conference is the best I've seen in years. Check this game out if you're not already. Lillard looks like a young AI, amazing how good he's gotten.

Reaction Score
The West right now is the best conference I've ever seen and it just got better with Rondo to the Mavs.

Reaction Score
The West right now is the best conference I've ever seen and it just got better with Rondo to the Mavs.
Agreed Superjohn. The talent and depth in the west is staggering right now, especially as you say since Dallas got Rondo. The talent and execution in this SA-Portland game have been a pleasure to watch.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don't watch NBA until generally playoff semis, so I had never even heard of Lillard before tonight, but TV was still on ESPN from last night. Wow.

Excellent basketball on a lot of fronts

Reaction Score
Hans Sprungfeld said:
I don't watch NBA until generally playoff semis, so I had never even heard of Lillard before tonight, but TV was still on ESPN from last night. Wow. Excellent basketball on a lot of fronts

Lillard hit the buzzer beating three last year in G6 to end the Houston series in the first round - if that jars a memory.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Lillard hit the buzzer beating three last year in G6 to end the Houston series in the first round - if that jars a memory.

No, seriously, I don't watch.

Green's 3s (which I'd seen him do alike in a playoff game last year or the year before), Duncan's overall game (especially as he nears 40), LaMarcus Aldridge (who I last saw play for Texas), and Steve Blake (who I hadn't seen since the Maryland game in 2002) were all of interest, but Lillard was totally, "Who is this guy?" Fwiw, he was a 2-star recruit out of high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom