Spring Roster updates: Jersey number changes | The Boneyard

Spring Roster updates: Jersey number changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... The updated player sizes don't look like they've been updated from the Fall roster yet, but some Jersey number changes have occurred ( http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/conn-m-footbl-mtt.html ). Deshon Foxx will wear # 4 and Chandler Whitmer switched to #10. Ty-Meer Brown switched to #15 (wonder if he's honoring JJ... one would think that's the case there ). One last thing.. Walk on QB Blaise Driscoll no longer listed on the roster... Thought he'd have a good opportunity to make a move to Fordham with Coach Moorhead and compete there since he'd been working with Moorhead the past few years...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update. I was pretty impressed with the Fordham qb last year honestly. Threw a nice ball despite being under duress most of time.

Reaction Score
A few other walk-ons listed in January are off the roster, but the most important fact I saw (if true) is that Wilbert Lee is listed as a S and not as a TB. Could be tied in to Junior's leaving and an opening on the two-deep.

Reaction Score
A few other walk-ons listed in January are off the roster, but the most important fact I saw (if true) is that Wilbert Lee is listed as a S and not as a TB. Could be tied in to Junior's leaving and an opening on the two-deep.

Did they ever officially list Lee as a RB? I only remember there being speculation about that here on the board, but I don't recall that position switch ever taking place. I could be wrong....

Reaction Score
Did they ever officially list Lee as a RB? I only remember there being speculation about that here on the board, but I don't recall that position switch ever taking place. I could be wrong....

I thought of that as well, and I don't recall. I do know I've been carrying him in the records I have as having been a TB, but I don't know if it's ever been that way on the official roster.

Reaction Score
I know a guy who's son plays at Xaverian HS in Brooklyn and he told me Wilbert Lee is a thumper who lays guys out at safety.

Reaction Score
Hope Foxx becomes a key player, man that boy got lightening speed.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Can he catch the ball, too? He'd be good to take over a Nick Williams-type role (the Nick Williams of late October-November role).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom