Spring Roster (potential pre-update) | The Boneyard

Spring Roster (potential pre-update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
checked the phonebook ( http://phonebook.uconn.edu/results.php ) .. McCummings and Hemingway aren't appearing...

I suppose the follow-up question is how good the phonebook is at predicting the enrollment. I wouldn't be shocked about McCummings (not that I want him to leave, but because QB is stacked up). But I WOULD be shocked at Hemingway. We're losing three linemen, and you have to assume that Hemingway has a chance to come in and battle for a starting spot.

Interesting development if true. I'll wait for Huskymedic to supply the updates to the situation! ;)

Reaction Score
I suppose the follow-up question is how good the phonebook is at predicting the enrollment. I wouldn't be shocked about McCummings (not that I want him to leave, but because QB is stacked up). But I WOULD be shocked at Hemingway. We're losing three linemen, and you have to assume that Hemingway has a chance to come in and battle for a starting spot.

Interesting development if true. I'll wait for Huskymedic to supply the updates to the situation! ;)

I gots nothing... Yet;)

Reaction Score
I had seen where our old friend, HFD, was tweeting that he had from a little birdie that we may be losing an OL. Hemingway would fit the profile, especially when you factor in the difficulties he was having at his position last season. Hopefully he's not leaving, or hasn't left, as a full season with Foley as his coach would likely help him immensely.

Reaction Score
Not sure if the on-line directory is the same as the old paper directory; but, when I was in Storrs, a student could fill out a form and request not to have his/her name listed. That really annoyed the girls on my floor who could not call Ray or Donny and profess their true love :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
X. Hemingway, EJ Norris, Joe Williams not on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member