sports-reference.com now has women's college stats! | The Boneyard

sports-reference.com now has women's college stats!

Reaction Score
I was going to this site looking up the Uconn men's stats and discovered they now have a beta version for the women. This is a great site for advanced stats on a variety of different sports, and I use it frequently for NBA, men's college basketball, and the WNBA, but this is the first time I have seen women's college basketball there.

I like Her Hoops Stats but that is a subscription site. This one hasn't required a log in for me so it could be a great tool for our fans that don't want to pay a subscription. It has stats per 40 minutes, per 100 possessions (which adjusts for pace) PER (player efficiency ratings), Win Share numbers for those that are familiar with that stat, offensive and defensive ratings and much more. Much of what Her Hoops provides is here too, with the one thing I like that is not being the percentile ratings for individual players.

Anyway from the main page look for the tab for college basketball at the top, and after clicking on that the summary for women is just under the men's. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Yes, I have used this site for years for NBA historical stats, but have started using it for most professional and collegiate sports, including baseball. I highly recommend it.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom