Sports Center Last Night | The Boneyard

Sports Center Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else see sports center last night it was around 1:00am and the broadcaster (not sure who) moved to the segment about the new Big East football divisions and out of know where his intro went something like this

"Uconn is in the Big East maybe not next week or next year, maybe forever but for now they will be in the east division etc."

It was very bizarre there was no mention of Uconn in the previous segments. Not sure where this comment came from.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Probably off the cuff improvisiation, whoever it was likely didn't have any special insight... though I'm sure Conspiracy Kitty will beg to differ.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Conspiracy Kitty says:
I ...never... beg....that's a dog thing.

It's obvious that mind control ray that controls ESPN personal failed due to the Hurricane Sandy (which as we all know was created by the government's hurricane machine to support the current Washington regime. Pres. Obama down in the polls and a hurricane magically pops up... in November... hits New Jersey... and the president gets praise from the bombastic republican govenor of that state? C'mon, who are they kidding?). The truth of UConn's pending move momentarily surfaced. Look for ESPN and the evil parent company Disney (for what is more evil that a media giant that is referred to a the "mouse") to increase the ray's power to control them. Side effects of the additional power include irrational thinking. So when you hear ESPN referring to the ACC as a major football power conference, pity those poor bastards, their minds are like jello.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else see sports center last night it was around 1:00am and the broadcaster (not sure who) moved to the segment about the new Big East football divisions and out of know where his intro went something like this

"Uconn is in the Big East maybe not next week or next year, maybe forever but for now they will be in the east division etc."

It was very bizarre there was no mention of Uconn in the previous segments. Not sure where this comment came from.

Mind ray notwithstanding, I think the ESPN crews are consistently aware of UConn, and merely aluded to the fact that we'd like to get the hell out, maybe soon, maybe later, maybe never.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
We are the single guy at the dance and there are 5 hot chicks on the floor. We desperately want to hook up with one of them and everyone in the room knows it.

Reaction Score

I did. It was as strange as you are saying. I don't think there is anything to it. But I hope there is.

Reaction Score
We are the single guy at the dance and there are 5 hot chicks on the floor. We desperately want to hook up with one of them and everyone in the room knows it.
But they are all married and the husbands are present.

Reaction Score
Conspiracy Kitty says:
I ...never... beg....that's a dog thing.

It's obvious that mind control ray that controls ESPN personal failed due to the Hurricane Sandy (which as we all know was created by the government's hurricane machine to support the current Washington regime. Pres. Obama down in the polls and a hurricane magically pops up... in November... hits New Jersey... and the president gets praise from the bombastic republican govenor of that state? C'mon, who are they kidding?). The truth of UConn's pending move momentarily surfaced. Look for ESPN and the evil parent company Disney (for what is more evil that a media giant that is referred to a the "mouse") to increase the ray's power to control them. Side effects of the additional power include irrational thinking. So when you hear ESPN referring to the ACC as a major football power conference, pity those poor bastards, their minds are like jello.

Nominee for post of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104