Spencer's Law | The Boneyard

Spencer's Law

Reaction Score
In light of recent overreaction negativity about Cooper Flagg's totally unexpected UOV to Duke, and the Big 12 expanding west vs taking on UConn, I am reminded of Spencer's Law. What seems like a lost opportunity today, is a gained opportunity tomorrow.

Lose out on Timberlake, end up with Cam Spencer.

Lose out on one year of Flagg, but possibly end up with 3 years of Betsey.

Lose out on the Big 12, but continue our ascent (through the roof) in the Big East until the SEC poaches the ACC, which WILL result in UConn to the ACC.

At the end of the day, things will work out, because our brand is ELITE.

Spencer's Law.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
“Jumping the gun”….otherwise known as Roscoe’s Law.

Fall back asleep and miss 8am yoga.

Remember there's a noon class before day 2 of the Seven Sense Festival and relax into a delicious breakfast.

And then this source of permanent joy: it's beautiful morning.

Reaction Score
A league iof UConn, Duke, Syracuse, BC, Pitt, L’ville, NC St., Wake, Va Tech, GA Tech and maybe a couple of others is appealing.

However, the question is what will be left of the ACC. FSU and Clemson to the SEC. Will the BIG 12 want an eastern presence w/ Pitt, L’ville. B1G takes UVA and UNC Where does Miami end up?

Reaction Score
Cam Spencer shall be the judge of this outcome. …..Dumb, but to do it.

Reaction Score
A league iof UConn, Duke, Syracuse, BC, Pitt, L’ville, NC St., Wake, Va Tech, GA Tech and maybe a couple of others is appealing.

However, the question is what will be left of the ACC. FSU and Clemson to the SEC. Will the BIG 12 want an eastern presence w/ Pitt, L’ville. B1G takes UVA and UNC Where does Miami end up?
I would love to join the ACC in all sports only if they expanded to Bball-only teams like NOVA, PC, GTown, Hall and StJohns. That would be a pretty fun conference to travel up and down the east coast with some of our other foes.

Side note… Won’t happen.

Reaction Score
I would merge with the ACC. Basketball side and football and basketball side. We could leave the catholic schools. It would be a powerhouse for basketball.

Reaction Score
I would merge with the ACC. Basketball side and football and basketball side. We could leave the catholic schools. It would be a powerhouse for basketball.
This would be my ideal scenario. Basketball only (they already let ND do it) would then consist of a North & South conference (like other Conf. Do east west)

Additions:
UConn
Nova
Georgetown

North Conference
UConn, Cuse, Nova, GTown, Pitt, BC, UVA, VT, ND

South Conference
Fl St, Duke, Unc, Louisville, Wake, NCSt, GTech, Miami, Clemson

Reaction Score
If Clemson and FSU leave for greener football pastures- would the $$$ still be a big upgrade down the road? Could they pay us that much more for basketball only?
Im lovin the BE but understand we need to bring in more revenue to hang with power conference teams. I’m just not feeling ” excited” about any of the current possible choices.

Reaction Score
“Jumping the gun”….otherwise known as Roscoe’s Law.

The only thing better than this is Roscoe and Alex Oriaki on a couch watching a replay together

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom