Spencer takes down #1 Purdue! | The Boneyard

Spencer takes down #1 Purdue!

Reaction Score
Cam Spencer took down #1 Purdue in January 2023 with a 3 with 13 seconds left in the game. I’d post the YouTube link but I’m a boomer. Rutgers lost by only 5 the second time they played. He must be feeling supremely confident and that bodes well for his three point shot and our chances.

Cam will take down #2 Purdue this year and be their most hated player for years to come!

Reaction Score
I LOVE Cam Spencer and the way he plays the game of basketball. So friggin' smart, makes so many head's up plays, and hits so many key mid-range shots and 3's.

He was the last piece that brought it all together for this year, definitely a key ingredient to going BACK-TO-BACK!

Thank you Cam for choosing to play for UConn and Danny Hurley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Cam came here for the opportunity to play in this game. He got his wish. He will deliver.
I am happier for Cam, Stephon, Jaylin, Jayden, Singare more than for myself. These guys were not on last year’s championship team so there was no sense of defending a championship or anything like that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom