Speed Racer | The Boneyard

Speed Racer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One of my favorite cartoons growing up, btw. Sprito, Chim Chim, Trixie, Racer X, the Mach 5.

I learned how to ride a bike to that theme song. Peddling along line it was the Mach 5.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Is he ok? He went from starter at Oakland, to traded to Colts, to MIA on Colts (which is odd, because they are not a good team), to this. Sometimes the pattern is a trend, and sometimes it is merely random dots. Kid has unlimited potential on the field and just a few more years to realize it. His trend line has not been favorable since he did the dance with Mack after the sack and almost cost his team the game.

Reaction Score
Is he ok? He went from starter at Oakland, to traded to Colts, to MIA on Colts (which is odd, because they are not a good team), to this. Sometimes the pattern is a trend, and sometimes it is merely random dots. Kid has unlimited potential on the field and just a few more years to realize it. His trend line has not been favorable since he did the dance with Mack after the sack and almost cost his team the game.

He was in good spirits when I saw him in Indy a few months back. Told me he really liked it there. I think they expected to play him more in Indy, but the LB crew there turned out to be pretty solid so was hard for him to work into the rotation. I think this is a random dot. Just a traffic ticket. Stupid, but it isn't like the rest of us don't have traffic tickets.

Reaction Score
I was cutting it close with a flight last week. Looked down at the odometer and it was near 100 mph without me realizing it. I wasn't weaving in and out of traffic though. Stupid move but this is a big pile of nothing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
One of my favorite cartoons growing up, btw. Sprito, Chim Chim, Trixie, Racer X, the Mach 5.
sr_OriginalSpeed_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek