Specials on Regional Tickets

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If this is true, it sounds like they are hurting already(by not having a regional closer to CT).

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
If this is true, it sounds like they are hurting already(by not having a regional closer to CT).

If this is true? Why would I make it up? That's silly.

It's a smart business plan, really, and a good way to reward the fans who plan on coming to support the sport rather than specific teams. We can guess which teams will be at specific regional sites, it entices fans who hope their team will be at a site near them to buy early. I was planning on going to the Greenville regional regardless of who was there (I went to my first regional last year in Greensboro and had a good time), but I imagine that if UConn AND SC end up in Greenville, like currently predicted, the tickets will jump in price after that announcement.

IMHO, the only regional that will be really hurting this year is Fort Wayne.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If this is true? Why would I make it up? That's silly.

It's a smart business plan, really, and a good way to reward the fans who plan on coming to support the sport rather than specific teams. We can guess which teams will be at specific regional sites, it entices fans who hope their team will be at a site near them to buy early. I was planning on going to the Greenville regional regardless of who was there (I went to my first regional last year in Greensboro and had a good time), but I imagine that if UConn AND SC end up in Greenville, like currently predicted, the tickets will jump in price after that announcement.

IMHO, the only regional that will be really hurting this year is Fort Wayne.
I think you are right about Fort Wayne. .....When the Eastern Regionals were held at Albany or Bridgeport, they were sold out, mainly because UCONN fans found it convenient to drive to both locations. You would never see a "2 for 1" deal in those 2 locations.

Reaction Score
I think you are right about Fort Wayne. .....When the Eastern Regionals were held at Albany or Bridgeport, they were sold out, mainly because UCONN fans found it convenient to drive to both locations. You would never see a "2 for 1" deal in those 2 locations.
They have offered discounts in Albany. I grew up just outside of town and my Dad still lives there so I took him to the UConn-Texas regional game on a discount. We sat behind the hoop but the seats were still good and IIRC I got them for less than $20 each.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Not sure if Albany sold out.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
With the code SHARE, the NCAA is running the following deals through 12/6 on select seats at the regional sites.

Dallas - Buy One, Get One Half Off
Greenville - Buy One, Get One Free
Fort Wayne - Buy 4 and Save
Portland - Buy One, Get One Free

Just thought I'd share for anyone who doesn't get the NCAA ticketing emails!

ETA: It seems like it's also discounting other seats -- like I realized mine for Greenville were just $15 off each, not B1G1.
Surprised they're doing this for Portland considering Oregon will draw extremely well and they're pretty much a lock for that regional

Reaction Score
So what's the thinking, folks? Will UConn get Fort Wayne, which is geographically closest?

Reaction Score
With the code SHARE, the NCAA is running the following deals through 12/6 on select seats at the regional sites.

Dallas - Buy One, Get One Half Off
Greenville - Buy One, Get One Free
Fort Wayne - Buy 4 and Save
Portland - Buy One, Get One Free

Just thought I'd share for anyone who doesn't get the NCAA ticketing emails!

ETA: It seems like it's also discounting other seats -- like I realized mine for Greenville were just $15 off each, not B1G1.

Thanks for posting this! Just bought mine for Greenville and that code actually gave 50% off each ticket as I needed an odd number (3).
Really hope Uconn gets sent here but we will probably still go either way.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this! Just bought mine for Greenville and that code actually gave 50% off each ticket as I needed an odd number (3).
Really hope Uconn gets sent here but we will probably still go either way.

I’ll be in Greenville regardless!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I’ll be in Greenville regardless!

I've got plenty of time to decide.... but i am considering it... since its a Friday-Sunday format. That Friday drive on 85 is horrific though.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I've got plenty of time to decide.... but i am considering it... since its a Friday-Sunday format. That Friday drive on 85 is horrific though.

I live in south Charlotte so I’ll already be through the worst of it. Go down early — there is a nice local restaurant scene in Greenville.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
If anyone was on the fence about buying your regional tickets early, this particular deal expires tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom