Sparks @ Liberty - 8/13/17 | The Boneyard

Sparks @ Liberty - 8/13/17

Reaction Score
halfsumm.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
L.A. suffers a letdown after winning in Minnesota. They didn't do that last year. N.Y. has a big 28-8 second quarter and 37-26 rebounding edge.

N.Y. is now 5th in the playoff race.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Shavonte Zellous and Epiphanny Prince were the real stars. The 3 pt shooting was excellent. LA folded terribly after a dominating 1st quarter. Getting the 4th seed seems possible but Liberty have Sun and Lynx next 2 games.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Fun game to watch! For reasons I cannot explain, I almost dislike LA, even if they aren't all that nefarious. But there are some things that I would like to see from NY:

1) Fire the MSG organist. I get so sick of that wonky two-chord "cheer." They do it every other minute. And even if it was at some time popular, if you watch and listen, you'll note that that now when the crowd gets vocal, and they start that thing playing, it absolutely kills the crowd energy.

2) Pink unis. I like the sentiment represented, but not the execution of it,

3) Require all WNBA players to have only one, "un-hyphenated" surname.

4) I am serious about some of this stuff. Maybe.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Puts the #3 Sun 1.5 games out of the double-bye. #4 Mystics will face what should be a very motivated LA in DC on Wednesday. The Sun will face Atlanta and must take care of business on the road against Tiff and company. Despite their relative records, this game falling between big Dallas and NY games at the Mohegan smells a bit trappy. There are no gimme games in the W. If the Sun do win in the ATL on Tuesday, it adds pressure to the DC/LA game for both teams... :cool:.

At this point in the season over the last 4 years the only concern has been "next year" for Sun fans... this so much more fun!!:D

Last edited:

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Puts the #3 Sun 1.5 games out of the double-bye. #4 Mystics will face what should be a very motivated LA in DC on Wednesday. The Sun will face Atlanta and must take care of business on the road against Tiff and company. Despite their relative records, this game falling between big Dallas and NY games at the Mohegan smells a bit trappy. There are no gimme games in the W. If the Sun do win in the ATL on Tuesday, it adds pressure to the DC/LA game for both teams... :cool:.

At this point in the season over the last 4 years the only concern has been "next year" for Sun fans... this so much more fun!!:D

Love the W!

DHDVfy8WAAMySId.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom