Southington beats up Cheshire | The Boneyard

Southington beats up Cheshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Knight's offense and defense played well today. QB Rose made all the throws to the 4 receivers and the D stuffed the Cheshire running game. Let the playoffs begin! UCONN needs to look at Rose as a QB. Big kid with a arm and will run when needed.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Borowski is good too. I remember when his brother played with Florian back in the mid-2000's. Great squads.

Reaction Score
The playoff format this year sucks. Southington will not have a close game throughout.

Reaction Score
The playoff format this year sucks. Southington will not have a close game throughout.
Their toughest game will likely be there opening round game against Glastonbury, who they squeaked by 41-38 in week 1. Southington is playing so well right now, I don't think this game will be as close. The Blue Knights will win easily. I hate the new format. I would have liked to see a Southington-Shelton LL State Final.

Reaction Score
Borowski is good too. I remember when his brother played with Florian back in the mid-2000's. Great squads.

Borawski is very good. His teamates, Jamele, Maxwell and Morin have also been great. They all are very dependable and are great at making cover guys miss after a catch. Jamele scored the first TD on a long run after the catch and Maxwell was just great again. I think he had a least 2 TD's today.

Rose is a junior so we have some time before he makes his decision. Hope HCBD offers a QB shot because he has the ability.

The playoff format is different, looks like Glastonbury in round one. Not sure I like because I believe the CIAC point system has Newtown and I think Shelton (small LL) as higher seeds and the large LL wouldn't even face those teams. Strange format!

Depending on game times, SMU or HS round one ?? Decisions Decisions

Reaction Score
Their toughest game will likely be there opening round game against Glastonbury, who they squeaked by 41-38 in week 1. Southington is playing so well right now, I don't think this game will be as close. The Blue Knights will win easily. I hate the new format. I would have liked to see a Southington-Shelton LL State Final.
I agree, Shelton /Newtown vs Southington would be a great game. Glastonbury could be a test though, the QB is playing well I think. The format is weak. Doubles the class champions

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Borawski is very good. His teamates, Jamele, Maxwell and Morin have also been great. They all are very dependable and are great at making cover guys miss after a catch. Jamele scored the first TD on a long run after the catch and Maxwell was just great again. I think he had a least 2 TD's today.

Rose is a junior so we have some time before he makes his decision. Hope HCBD offers a QB shot because he has the ability.

The playoff format is different, looks like Glastonbury in round one. Not sure I like because I believe the CIAC point system has Newtown and I think Shelton (small LL) as higher seeds and the large LL wouldn't even face those teams. Strange format!

Depending on game times, SMU or HS round one ?? Decisions Decisions
Yeah they messed the system up. It was better with 4 teams. 6 would be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom